Another Forum about Bishoujo Games

Hey guys, i found this forum talking about H-Video Games not so long time ago. It seens to me they are more open-minded than many gamers. Give a look:

http://ob.otakufridge.com/index.php?showforum=6

They even made a Pool asking if is wrong for girls to play h-games (an old thread of us). And 92.24% of them answered “No”.

Wow, people that actually seem to be more open-minded and liberal then any of the other forums recently talked about here, well at least there are others out there that are more liberal in their thinking.

Well, it IS OtakuFridge, the place that hosts Animetric’s board (I think). Nice.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 06-24-2004).]

My God… I’ve just read the entire Brave Soul thread. It’s full of dumb questions about the game…

No offence, but it makes me wonder what the average IQ of people playing this kind of games is. Anything with more gameplay and through than a regular text adventure and they don’t know what to do?

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Well, it IS OtakuFridge, the place that hosts Animetric's board (I think). Nice.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 06-24-2004).]

Errr... no.

Otakufridge is Hentaineko's forum. The Animetric forum is Animetric.com's forum. Both are using paid hosting from Invisionboard.

I see. So they look similar, that’s why I got it wrong.