Another round of guess G-coll release date

It’s about that time again so when do you think g-collections going to release their next game. I think heart de roomate will come out Feb 10. I’m hoping it’d come out earlier since I ran out of new games to play

I am new at this guessing game. Let’s hope I have the beginner’s luck…

I would have to say… hmm… 2-4-2004 … around 2 weeks from now…

I seem to remember reading their BBS that they are hoping to have it out around April. I remember the problems they had with Private Nurse from Angelsmile, so I wonder if they are having the same difficulties since it from AngelSmile also?

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
I seem to remember reading their BBS that they are hoping to have it out around April. I remember the problems they had with Private Nurse from Angelsmile, so I wonder if they are having the same difficulties since it from AngelSmile also?

What sort of problems did they encounter? April is the estimate, well that does explain why they have yet to announce the release date on their web site.

Though I'll guess March 20th or the 21st, whichever is the first day of Spring and the Vernal Equinox.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 01-20-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
What sort of problems did they encounter?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 01-20-2004).]

That I know of, there are several monologues that occur with no voice. They are untranslated. I think this qualifies as a major problem right there, even though a very low amount of text is impacted.

2-17-04 at 12:36 am it will be on sale!
heh (sounded good to me…)

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
I seem to remember reading their BBS that they are hoping to have it out around April.

G-Collections said more recently that they have tentatively scheduled Horny Bunnies 2 for April.

A few weeks back I guessed mid-late February, so I'll boldly deviate (not) and say 02/24.

Damn that april release date is depressing. I was hoping they would keep the 1 game a month release schedule If they are having troubles with heart de roomate maybe they can put out one of the easier to localize games first to tide us over I’m still hoping for a new game in feb though. If not I might have to learn japanese