Any Black Cyc games translated?

Just out of curiosity: why, since you’re able to play the game in Japanese and, in fact, already did? :stuck_out_tongue: … ).

I mean Guro like when the girl gets raped and killed in Horrid way’s. Extreme guro rape scenarios. Something like Deep Body :confused: Horrid.

Looking at there website I think I will have to pass those games though ;___; I’m to weak for that kind of stuff. Curse the OP song for gore screaming show. The OP looked awesome.

but thanks for explaining the guro scenario for me :]

Wow… this game looks great, but I have a feeling it will never get liscenced. But… DAMN! That looks good!

Do you have the Mana & Mayu BlooD Transfusion expansion? The true ending in that game is utterly badass… it puts Shizuru in a whole new level of vampire lordship.

Just no one outright post a pic of that lastshot here, kay? It would totally steal the impact of it.

Well, I DO have that expansion, allright, but…

… because I am badly stuck in the main game (I still have to regard the other beginnings as a hoax), I fear I will never really make use of it.

Why not use a walkthru? Here’s a really good one:
http://www6.plala.or.jp/titans/18/complete/mindead_blood.html

No dishonor if you’re really stuck. MinDeaD was rated as one of the hardest eroge during it’s release.

You might want to “save” it just in case the site goes down: I’ve been seeing a lot of Japanese eroge personal sites vanishing over the years… granted just as many new ones take their place. :slight_smile:

[ 09-05-2007, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Because it would help me more than I would want to be helped.
I feel the story is really intriguing and deserves to be worked on - I have just no clue what to do because the deadline and Yuka are forcing me to conquer the island everytime in order to avoid the bad ends.

However, just giving up and leaving the thinking to a kouryaku would spoil most of the game for me.

It’s not like in GSS where he game-system lead me straight to the good Yukari-ending, so I had no problems with using a kouryaku for the missing bad endings.

So, I’d rather use the hints from Cyc’s product-page - but here I again have the problem of “how to avoid reading too much yet unwanted info”?

Ah… I see. :slight_smile:

Well each good ending only gives one part of the whole puzzle. So you’re in for a loooooong haul. :smiley:

For example the Shizuru + Yuka ending that some people keep spoiling - GLARES - doesn’t really reveal much about the pair’s history. It more reveals what makes them mentally tick. Another good ending reveals everything about Yuka and only a partial bit about Shizuru, yet while another reveals everything about Shizuru and only a partial bit about Yuka.

Game has multiple official good endings - each denoted by them having a vocal theme song - and no one has any idea which is the “real” one because Black Cyc won’t say. Also any of the three would allow the cameo in Gore Screaming Show to happen (assuming GSS takes place after MDB… it could have been before).

The official ending in the expansion - there’s only one - doesn’t really reveal much… actually it doesn’t reveal anything at all: however its arguably the coolest ending. And it also could be the official ending to the MinDeaD saga, in that it would still allow that cameo. :eek:

[ 09-05-2007, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

One question, are Marika and Marina Ichinose from MDB and GSS respectfully related?

Yes they are. Sisters IIRC… someone correct me if I’m remembering it wrong.

The girl’s academy on Chisakura Island (where MinDeaD takes place), is an elite school. Only the best and brightest can go there… which is why only one of them attends. :slight_smile:

Errr… just writeing to remind you that Gore Screaming Show has Gore… And he just asked me to write that he is not pleased by your impudency and by the fact that people are forgeting about his existance… he demands to be translated into english… your souls are at stake… or maybe more…

(turns away from comp)

-Is that all?
-IT WILL SUFFICE.
-So… you wont kill me?
-SHEESH, DONT BE SUCH A WUSS.
-Heh, I was sure you were going to kill me.
-WHO SAID I WONT?
-Cra… (wasted)