Any Black Cyc games translated?

Are there any Black Cyc games out there translated into English, such as Gore Scream Show, Gun Katana, etc.? If not, it’s a shame because their titles are so awesome it’s a shame they don’t bring them out to America, either that or get some kind of fan translated treatment. I enjoy their titles because they’re something new over all the other dating sex romps =D.

Yeah, Narg infected us with it, now we want to play. WE WANT IT. NOW! lol
(I wonder if PP/G-col can get games from Cyc, or just CD-Bros affiliates?)

Seriously, i’m thinking about studying japanese, i’ve already got some study material, but the lack of a “study plan” makes it somewhat hard. Any tips on it?

But the short answer to your question, No =P.

Darn, I mean seriously, have you seen the intro to Gore Scream Show? Once a person watches it, there’s no going back – you are compelled to play it!: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dKG6dcged1E&mode=related&search=

Oh well, anyways, as for Japanese tips. I studied quite a bit on my own. I think my favorite resource were these YouTube videos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7DHGXUHvU&mode=related&search=

Over 20 episodes devoted to speaking Japanese. It’s like taking a class at home, minus the homework =D.

[ 07-27-2007, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: ReMeDy ]

The audio doesn’t match the lips on that one for some reason. Try this one instead: http://youtube.com/watch?v=t58Hblk8xQM&mode=related&search=

Sadly I haven’t heard a peep about anyone translating Black Cyc titles in the fanlation community. Their titles aren’t well known as something like To Heart or Da Capo. I think it also has a lot to do with Tsukihime and FATE getting more spotlight in the “gothic horror” for b-games.

I’ve tried my best to spread knowledge about MinDeaD BlooD and Gore Screaming Show as best I can - and it seems to be working from time to time - but more people need to know about them.

Heh… I think the b-game community labels me as the twincest and Black Cyc fanboy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d wet myself if Peach Princess could negotiate a contract with Cyc into releasing their titles in English. Many of their titles innovate gameplay - MinDeaD and the upcoming Gun Katana in particular - but all the recent Black Cyc titles have placed a major focus on plot and script: Gore Screaming Show is a crowning achievement of that. Personally I still prefer MinDeaD just a tad bit more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gun Katana isn’t out till next month though… EXTRAVAGANZA has a good plot and the sex is brutal (not gory though) - but I think it wasn’t as strong as the others. However since Gun Katana is the follow up to EXTRAVAGANZA, that might change if the “connections” between them turn out to be cool.

On the other hand, because Peach Princess wants decensoring of ported titles, that might be an issue because the artist responsible for the games in question (same person I might add) is always busy with two or three titles at once: they really over work him. However judging from the artbooks and design images, I think most of the CG’s were fully drawn. That is to say: the mosaics covered “completed” artwork that don’t need the illustrations finished for an uncensored version… and that they have copies of the non-mosaic pictures.

Again, this going by the artbooks and what was shown of the original MinDeaD Blood on the Mana & Mayu expansion bonus materials.

Gore screaming show looks interesting. To be honest. I don’t own any black Cyc titles but this one stood out for some reason…I guess it was the OP movie :stuck_out_tongue:
but eh. Is this guro? I don’t like Guro at all so…yeah :confused:

Anyway. I don’t know about Gun Katana. That pic with the girl and the whip is pretty much a no no for me.

Depends on your definition of guro. I’ll assume you mean the “blood and gore” kind…

Gore Screaming Show is guro to the extreme. There are optional censorship modes however, which do not show the really graphic stuff - although you can still hear everything.

MinDeaD BlooD has guro in it, but its not has hardcore as Gore Screaming Show and the most extreme examples are limited. It borderlines on a few things however; extreme gangbangs and violent bondage. There’s blood and misery, but not much limb or womb ripping… well… except for one lady. The expansion disc - Mana & Mayu Blood Transfusion Box - has the same level of content.

EXTRAVAGANZA is less than Gore Screaming Show but more than MinDeaD BlooD. Mostly tentacle violence: in one hole, out the other kinds of stuff. Monster pregnancy pops up here and there. However there are limbs and wombs being torn asunder: quite a bit to be honest.

Gun Katana is unreleased, however it is the sequel to EXTRAVAGANZA and expected to carry the same type of sexual style as it. So far there’s no mention of an optional censor mode, so it probably won’t be on Gore Screaming Show level.

[ 07-30-2007, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

[url=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/Nosebleeder/shinobu_totoz.jpg]Auuuu…a…aauuu…aaauuuu~~~~[/url] :frowning:

After all this time and still!..
None of thier titles were…
:mad:

Maybe it’s not just simply a matter of time?

Maybe… Maybe not…

Seems like we won’t be viewing this anytime soon… :frowning:

Oh, actually, I just did - in yout post! :stuck_out_tongue:

EDT: Though I actually never managed to get there in the game at all - yet!

[ 07-30-2007, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

:slight_smile:

If…you get…my drift… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh, spoiler! My eyes!
lol

Is it a good ending pic? (if the game have “good” endings at all?)

Just out of curiosity: why, since you’re able to play the game in Japanese and, in fact, already did? :confused:

While I don’t know the answer, it very much looks to me like a good - maybe the best - ending of the game. Or at least the final ending, in which all the mysteries are unravelled (Shizuru’s past life, the secret of the tree, Yuka’s past) - and Shizuru and Yuka apparently aren’t opponents anymore.

The game doesn’t have just different endings, but also different beginnings that have to be unlocked by previous playthroughs. Even with only the first kind of beginning being available, I already got two different endings that may be counted as “good”. And because I have unlocked no new beginning yet, I probably still lack another “good” ending for the first beginning…

[ 07-31-2007, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

We all know you suck at making the right choices in this kind of games, Uni! :stuck_out_tongue:

You apparently really want me to go for “Kokyou no uta” with highest priority - and then become the first who ever made a kouryaku for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

This one speaks a thousand words…

Hope your answer is there… :smiley: