Any hope for new Crowd titles?

I’ve played all of Crowd’s latest releases, and realize that some are very likely to remain unported due to loli content that would be hard to patch out or remove.

However, there are two titles that are fairly recent enough to sell well, but also old enough to be possible to get licensing rights for.

I’m talking about ???3??? and the fandisc ???666???.

I’ve played both. There’s almost nothing that would require a change in them, except perhaps a small section in the first game with an age potion where an age-note might need added, and it’s such a super small section regardless.

These games… they put the X-change series to shame. I would toss so much money to see these translated officially. Is there any hope?

It’s been eleven years since Jast USA released a Crowd title. They never even finished the XChange series (XChange Alternative 2 never happened). Eleven years is a long time. I think it’s fairly safe to say the working relationship is probably over. Eroge companies in particular often have high turnover, so there might not even be anybody left over there who actually worked with Peter before.

Now, I’m not officially connected to Jast USA in any way… so don’t take this as gospel. But I don’t see much hope here.

@Nandemonai said:
It’s been eleven years since Jast USA released a Crowd title. They never even finished the XChange series (XChange Alternative 2 never happened). Eleven years is a long time. I think it’s fairly safe to say the working relationship is probably over. Eroge companies in particular often have high turnover, so there might not even be anybody left over there who actually worked with Peter before.

Now, I’m not officially connected to Jast USA in any way… so don’t take this as gospel. But I don’t see much hope here.

X-Change Alternative 2 will likely never happen because of a main path loli character.

@Nandemonai said:

I could’ve sworn they actually mentioned this somewhere on the old forum. But that’s supposedly what happened.

They went back to Crowd and everyone they had worked with, had left.

I remember hearing that as well. But I don’t remember from where, and without a cite I didn’t want to state it as if it were a fact.