Any more rpgs set for the future?

well as per the topic but i do know about gun shield being still worked on just wondering if anyone know about any other rpgs or for that matter any strategy games also thats being considered for translation or even inline to be translated thanks in advance

Well, D.O.'s Sumeragi no Mikotachi would have at least a strategy-element in it.

Of course, G-Collections didn’t announce it officially yet, but it was at least on Vaga42bonds “possible”-list.

EDT:
You may find additional information here even though it is a bit dated and had been written before the original japanese game was released.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-08-2004).]

A RPG from G-collections, sound as a good idear.
I’ll take it for sure!

well a possible is better than nothing they say well thanks for that heads up well hears hoping it goes through hey LOL

I agree, I really hope that G-collections translates that game. I love the ADV games but it’s nice to get more interactive bishoujo games once in a while. As much as people rave about Brave Soul and how long it is and how much it stands out from the other games, I don’t see many people asking for this title. It’s from D.O. so it actually as a chance of being released. You guys should go to the G-collections BBS and let them know that you want that game. They hear “I want this, I want that” all the time but if a lot of people ask for a game that they say is “possible” it could really help. By the way, what is this:

“Pick Me, Honey!” by Trabulance

They say they are going to have that as an upcoming title? What is the Japanese title?

Still not sure on this title. There are a few issues that we’re working on, which would need to be resolved before the game could be released. Sorry for the frustrating delays.

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
By the way, what is this:

"Pick Me, Honey!" by Trabulance

They say they are going to have that as an upcoming title? What is the Japanese title?

That was "Anata no Osanazuma", from Trabulance.

I don:t know if g-c is really up for rpgs. They totally shot down fortuna…

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I don:t know if g-c is really up for rpgs. They totally shot down fortuna.....

And just where did you hear that from?

*arches eyebrow in couriosity*