Any news on LMM?

a good and realistic estimate (REMEMBER, IT’S JUST AN ESTIMATE) for lmm release would be 3-4 months from now. obviously we will try to get it done asap but sometimes shit happens and stuff…

ADD:
so hopefully it will be out by xmas or something

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 07-09-2004).]

Well that’s what I said before, being gun shy more then needed perhaps after the Brave Soul manual deal there is this fear the game will be ready by Christmas but, as said, the boxes or something will be printed in what looks like Romulan rather then English and that will cause a delay. knocks on wood Still here’s hoping for at least Christmas for LMM, it would be a nice “gift”.

Thanks a bunch for the heads-up Lamuness! I admit I was hoping it would come sooner than that, but I’ve already waited for it for how long? 3 years? I guess a few more months won’t kill me. As long as you guys do a good job it will have been worth the wait.

Yeah… even before I read this post, I had to re-evaluate my assessment in light of the fact that LMM is posted in the products list, while Gunshield isn’t. So, I guess my preorders sit in limbo for a while (I was warned about that on another thread, but by then it was too late )…

What do you mean, Gun Shield Warrior SAKIGAKE isn’t in the product list? It is. But they haven’t moved it from the list of the games of other companies.

Hmmm… I didn’t see it–must’ve missed it