Any Upcoming or idea of translating ZyX games?

Hi just wondered if there is any thoughs or any upcoming New TRANSLATED (English) ZyX games…?

Those are the best i played so far REALLY Hope there will…

any Admins or members that can give any reply if there will be ?

I know that Peter Payne’s Favorite Company is ZyX aswell. Hope that this could make a chance for new upcoming games…

havent feel like buying any new games since i played most of the ZyX games they have translated here…

[This message has been edited by Raidennn (edited 03-08-2006).]

I believe this new DYLHB DVD is actually a compilation pack 2 x 1 with both the DYLHB games, not a new bgame being released.

If you want to fight for a new translation for ZYX games, try Chieri, Future Daughter (aparently, a sequel to SAGARA FAMILY) or the new Zyx RPGs.

There’s the new dark-themed Zyx games too, like Shi/ko/mi and Kadowakashi.

Or you could “beat a dead horse” and hope for Kaminari no Senshi Laidi or Kaminari no Senshi Laidi2. Both would be well worth pining for, but I think I am the only one wishing for the RPG based Zyn offering.

[This message has been edited by Mirk (edited 03-09-2006).]

I’d have to take a look at my game box where everything is, but I may have most of the Zyx games that’ve been released in English. I wouldn’t mind adding another if one came out.

I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to more Zyx games. They wouldn’t top my charts, but they’re fun and quirky.

quote:
Originally posted by Mirk:
Both would be well worth pining for, but I think I am the only one wishing for the RPG based Zyn offering.

You're definitely not the only one. I too am hoping very much to see this game in english, and I'm pretty sure Doug is too.

So what’s been happening with the Bishoujo game scene lately? I haven’t seen any changes to G-collections since the last time.

quote:
Originally posted by Nameless Mofo:
You're definitely not the only one. I too am hoping very much to see this game in english, and I'm pretty sure Doug is too.

yeah but if we could get Fortuna I'd be even happier lol

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

yeah but if we could get Fortuna I'd be even happier lol

LOL yeah me too, but I've kinda given up on that given the last update Vagabond gave us before he left GC. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

I am just curious; does anyone have a link they can post over this Fortuna game?

Sounds interesting from what the slight board chatter was over it. I must have overlooked any link with it though…

After a good amount of searching, I found a good topic on it.
http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000529.html

Thanks Benoit!

quote:
Originally posted by Mirk:
Or you could "beat a dead horse" and hope for Kaminari no Senshi Laidi or Kaminari no Senshi Laidi2. Both would be well worth pining for, but I think I am the only one wishing for the RPG based Zyn offering.

[This message has been edited by Mirk (edited 03-09-2006).]

Kaminari no Senshi Laidi is not what most people think it is, I suspect. It's a dark game consisting of tedious dungeon crawling (ala Phantasy Star I) interspersed with a few brief H-scenes catering to certain rather nasty fetishes. The girls are pretty, yes, but that's about the game's only good point. Other than the aforementioned H-scenes, there is no real "story" to speak of.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 03-31-2006).]

quote:
Kaminari no Senshi Laidi is not what most people think it is, I suspect. It's a dark game consisting of tedious dungeon crawling (ala Phantasy Star I) interspersed with a few brief H-scenes catering to certain rather nasty fetishes. The girls are pretty, yes, but that's about the game's only good point. Other than the aforementioned H-scenes, there is no real "story" to speak of.

Hmm...well, being an RPG fan I like dungeon crawling. Sad to hear the lack of story though, as fantasy genre (in my opinion) should be one of the most interesting venues for developing storylines. You can basically construct anything, anywhere, anytime in the right framework...well, I can hope.

Thanks for the information. Maybe I am strange enough to try and get it, with its' weaknesses, from Japan and play it one of these days... If not perhaps I am not missing too much.

When I say the game is a dungeon crawl, I mean the entire game is one big dungeon you never leave. You progress through the dungeons in a first person mode, moving one screen at a time, reminiscent of NES games. There’s only 3 types of screens: a hallway, a wall, or a door. Each level of the dungeon (of which there are around 6) you wander aimlessly, battling turn-based random encounters with various scantily clad vixens (whose clothes fly off when defeated) until you come across either 1) a H-scene, followed by a boss encounter, or 2) a room with prisoners that tell you something about the boss, allowing the boss battle to be winnable. If 1), you auto-lose, and you’re treated to a scene where the (female) main character is raped and humiliated, and then a game over. If 2), then you proceed to wander aimlessly to 1), where you fight the boss for real. Upon winning, you’re treated to a scene where the main character rapes the (female) boss. Then you descend to the next level, rinse and repeat. If you’re thorough, there’s a few extra optional rape scenes you can find in the farthest reaches of the dungeon. The random encounters and the bosses are quite hard (in a statistical sense, not a strategic sense), and will require you to spend a good deal of time leveling, usually on earlier levels of the dungeon where the encounters are easier.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 03-31-2006).]

You’d have to remind me which boss that was. In any case, the solution is inevitably the same–go and lvl on random enemies. Perhaps go back and get the invisible chests you might have missed. I used a Japanese walkthrough/chart to locate some of the equipment I missed (no I don’t remember where I got it, and I deleted it long ago). Anyway, missing out on too many of the equipment upgrades would no doubt severely weaken your character.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 04-09-2006).]

The newer character art featured in the game is quite nice IMO–no comment on the rest. >.> Sadly, I was playing the full version, and thus my efforts to dissaude others from investing their hard-earned money on a game that likely isn’t what they’re expecting.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 04-10-2006).]

chieri and that dark zyx game looks good…the sequel-ish thing to sagara family looks meh…not so much interested in the rpg-type games though…also…needz moar plotz…gotta love it when there are actually good stories…haha

I think I’ll try that dark ZYX game,looks good altough I’m abit worried if the game could be finished by a japanes illiterate.BTW I wonder why everybody says Future Daughter Museumon is the sequel to sagara family?To me it doesn’t look like it especially with all those loli