Any upcoming ZyX Games This year 2007?

Hi im not very known on this forum, so i hope any could help me through.

Ive been playing several games now. and i especially Enjoyed The ZyX Games!!

Very Nice, art. the girls Are super made! Music always been toppest for me! and Including Animation.

ZyX is My favorite now the other games a Great aswell But. what i wana ask if there is Coming any new ZyX games??

We havent seen any news from them in a Very LONG time.

I know ZyX has alot on japanese Though. But lets just say my Japanese is VERY bad.

Maby someone might know if they are planning making any more new translated ZyX games?

Best Regards

/Raiden

I don’t want to let you down, but i’d say there’s little chances you will see any more ZYX games like DYLHB or SAGARA FAMILY anytime soon.

You see, after these games, the only games that same artist (i forgot his/her name) did for ZYX are CHIERI SENSEI and MIRAI DAUGHTER MUSUEMON, both games involving VERY YOUNG-LOOKING characters. I doubt G-Col will try to translate some game with characters who don’t look at least close to 18 y.o.

Besides that, it seems that artist went away from ZYX, because he started to draw games to other companies, like GASH and KALIGULA. All the latest ZYX games have other artists. I’m not even sure if they are animated. :frowning:

[ 05-04-2007, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

His name is Yamane Masahiro (¬éR¬ç¬™ -¬ù¬çG), if that helps searching for where he’s been drifting around.

He does a few non-hentai things as well, that traitor. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey hey… a little bit unusual as it is, I wouldn’t mind sampling his non-h stuff. And the image of his artwork and his girls have burned an image in my mind.

Though if he actually does draw for kids stuff (which I doubt)… I;d be slightly disturbed.

It got burned into you mind because all girls from all(or almost all) ZyX games looks like the same? LOL.

That’s one of the major faults from ZyX titles, IMO. I mean, with everyone looking the same, it seems that the artist lacked experience/creativity in designing them.

Awwww but I love very young-looking character’s!!!
They are so cute!!!

Um, Looking at his EGS Page, He only did Chieri Sensei, not the “future daughter” one. While I agree that That one is probably too loli for a US release, the SENSEI one features one loli character who is probably no worse than Ruruka in TSF, so I wouldn’t write that one off.

Of course, That’s just the impression I get looking at there web pages.

It also seems that Chirei has some shota undertones, since the “loli” is a “Classmate” of the protagonist…

[ 05-09-2007, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Shade453 ]

Thanks to clarify. But i said Chieri Sensei involves VERY YOUNG-LOOKING characters, not just LOLI characters. :wink: ). Anyway, if i remember well, this game is a kind of sequel to SAGARA FAMILY. The ‘future daughters’ here are actually the daughters of Yusuke (the protagonist from the first game) and the Sagara girls. Maybe the artist of this game was just trying to make the new girls look like the original Sagara girls because they’re mothers and daughters.

[ 05-10-2007, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Eh,is that so?I thought it was the same artist that did Sagara,DYLHB,etc.Since you mention it,it does look abit different.The funny thing is,some of the girls have different hair colors than their “supposed to be” mothers,those japanese need to learn about colours,dark blue+black don’t become purple!!

FDM is also different in term of the number of sex scene,they only have 1 H-scene per person,that makes a total of five scene(compare it a to Sagara’s family abundant amount of over 50 H-scenes)

Well, they got another Zyx game coming out, so maybe you’ll get a chance for some other lucky releases.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]