Any word on Peach Princess's line up of beta testing

Accordding to the info on home page X-change 2 has entered beta testing.

I am for the life of me trying to find out how a carrot can scare people. It’s not like it’s unholy, like the lemons.

And to actually stay on topic, for once (I swear)…well, according to the recent update Little My Maid is still being worked on by the Japanese staff, and XChange 2 and Brave Soul are into playtesting. I think. I’m sure Lamuness will smack me over the head with that cardboard LMM cutout if I’m wrong.

ok im not trying to be the sick one in the group… (pfft yea right…) but are we honestly talking about carrots now?

from what I know…a number of titles are done translating…but so far only LMM, BS and XC2 are in the implementation stages…

from what I heard, XC2 is going smoothly, LMM, like nandemonai said…ugh, can you just look up my first post in the AXNY thread? I wrote everything there…

Yoy mean that you want something like:

Brave Soul: Playtesting 70% done.
X-change 2: Playtesting 94% done.
LMM: Making into an english game: 60% done

Would it be info like that you want to see from PP???

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 09-20-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Slayer:
Yeah your on the right track Spectator Beholder, but with possibly more of a personal touch, like for instance say a large hurdel they had to get past to get any further foward into the beta testing like a bug that caused a unstable error which iminnetly crashed the game or something along those lines... But then again I might be just rambling like an old fool [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Slayer

[This message has been edited by Slayer (edited 09-20-2002).]

Ah, I see. You want info like what I mentioned, but more specific, right? Hmm, from my time on thw Morrowind forums, I remember that the developers often used to talk about what bugs they encountered, what kind of errors those bugs caused an so on...

PP might be able to arrange that, but if so, they'd need to gather a lot of info, and would also need to keep a better track on what they are doing...

I am not sure if giving out numbers is a good idea at all since it may spread rumors and cause misunderstandings.

BS just started testing (I am still figuring out some technical problems right now). LMM is pending as soon as the Japanese staff are done with their part. XC2 is well underway but how deep underway I am not sure

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 09-20-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
ok im not trying to be the sick one in the group... (pfft yea right...) but are we honestly talking about carrots now?

Considering how off topic we are at times, it's not that unusual is it?

Hmm, don't know how numbers like that would help since I do recall one or two games that were "95%" complete but then stalled for a year or two. And even getting a little more in-depth and saying that there is a certain bug that's currently causing problems isn't that informative since elimination of bugs depends on the complexity of the problem and the skills of the debuggers. It would also mean more to us computer-geek types rather than casual players. *shrugs* Then again, maybe I'm the one rambling now... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Slayer:
Well to answer your question, think of a fresh carrot and think of an aged carrot, which one has more appeal? See where I'm coming from now?

Neither has any appeal. What's your point?

*hides behind Unicorn-san while he's gone*

ya know… i like to hear those numbers… but there should be 3… the first one would be your guess # then second would be the # after 5-6 beers and the 3rd would be the real one… that way we can use our imagination while still being somewhat educated.

I’m eagerly waiting for xchange 2

It would be interesting to start a betting pool to see if we can guess when the two games in beta testing will be out.

My guess is that X-Change 2 will be out some time in December. Brave Soul will probably follow in February.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
It would be interesting to start a betting pool to see if we can guess when the two games in beta testing will be out.

My guess is that X-Change 2 will be out some time in December. Brave Soul will probably follow in February.

My guess would be that XC2 is out sometime in the beginning of November. And if Brave Soul is not too far off behind that, I'd say the end of December (hopefully it can come in the right time for Christmas, then! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]).

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
My guess would be that XC2 is out sometime in the beginning of November. And if Brave Soul is not too far off behind that, I'd say the end of December (hopefully it can come in the right time for Christmas, then! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]).

Ok so ur putting $20 on XC2 for november..
but was that bet on brave soul $20 or $40, i need to know so i can start making odds.

Well, no bet from me, although I agree with Doug-san’s estimates.

hey, lamu is there ANY progress on slave bazaar at all? or is it still ‘temporarily suspended’?

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:

I agree.

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
hey, lamu is there ANY progress on slave bazaar at all? or is it still 'temporarily suspended'?

well, it's temporarily suspended simply because we want to get XC2 and BS out first, especially now that both titles are in their testing phase. Once they are dealt with (or at least, once XC2 is dealt with), peapri will most likely work in SB. Now I can't personally guarantee this though....but at least I can say that SB will get it out some day...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I am for the life of me trying to find out how a carrot can scare people. It's not like it's unholy, like the lemons.

This depends on which carrot you think of...

Hints: Bakuretsu Hunters, God of destruction...