Anyone finished

i’m open to a hint just a general direction because i know i’m over looking something!

i am not the type of mod who would post everyday for no particular reason. i only post as necessary but i do read the bbs on a daily basis from the background

still missing “teaching 2” scene? well…shouldn’t the word “teaching” and the number “2” be obvious? apply that into ayano’s path and you may be able to hit something…that’s my hint

[ 07-14-2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

thanks for the hint still missing something but i’ll find it !!!

grrr no dice tried everything what the heck am i overlooking grrrr!!! brb getting burrito!

welp will give head for another hint without giving it away!

pm it to me if the hint isn’t possible without giving it away!

give head? then go ask peter first

haha!!!

haven’t seen peter on but if u don’t want the head i guess he will have to do!

sorry for the double post back to back btw just found the edit button!

[ 07-15-2006, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Tymeless ]

Long time reader, first time poster… Been playing since I got the game yesterday and I’ve found all 18 endings and every memory except nr. 5 also missing 9 pictures, 4 which I think are connected to memory nr. 5.

So if you wanna swap hints, I can help you get memory nr. 23 (Teaching 2).

I’ve tried everything I can think of to get memory nr. 5, but I just cant find it… starting to get frustrated now

what is your AIM or Yahoo ID (e-mail it to me unless you want it on the board. I respond to e-mail faster) me and tymeless are in the same place… I will share it with him if he wants it… he isn’t going to be in today for quite awhile and the #5 memory is quite easy… you will find it quickly

[ 07-15-2006, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

ah, I only use MSN, forum PM works too… I’ve been trying for hours to find this memory x.x

Full CG now Full Memory - ok now onto Doushin.

[ 07-15-2006, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

just remember that tymeless will give head to the one who will help him get teaching 2…so pewpew you should know what you are up against here :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope hes prepared to fly to europe to give it :smiley:

[ 07-15-2006, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: pewpew ]

if your paying !!!

ROFL!

mmmmm well thanks for the help everyone but that scene was lame should of told me it sucked