Anyone finished

x change 3 yet i’m missing 5 scenes and a few pictures so far just curious if anyone has finished it yet!

uhh… I do not have a time to play this game.

I am hooking with GBA’s Fire Emblem, and DS’s Animal Crossing. ^.^’’’

I have gotten 5 endings this far. Askua’s Best, Ayano’s good and bad, Asami’s good ending, and a seemingly common bad ending. anyone remember how many there are total… I don’t remember if it said on the box or not. Thus far I believe it to be verry well put together. It isn’t compleatly based around sex (well not compleatly). on a scale of 1 - 10 … thus far into the game I give it an 8 … great job.

Finished? I haven’t even gotten PP to send it to me despite two emails.

[ 07-12-2006, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Velsper ]

Heh, I just started playing it today. It only just arrived here yesterday.

there are 18 endings i’ve got the one that u get in the first 5 minutes i’ve got asuka’s good and bad ending i’ve got ayano’s good and bad ending i’ve got one of kouji’s endings i’m guessing its a good one i’ve got asami’s good ending chiasto’s good ending professor rumi’s good ending thus far i got 5 scenes left to unlock in the memories section though guess i’m gonna have to try for bad endings to get the rest cries

Good luck to you… I have been only able to get an average of 1 ending a night. I am able to skip most of the text that I have already read. and hey Tymeless… how did you like the curve of Askua’s Best ending? hopefully you can figure out what I am talking about … I don’t want to give anything away for anyone.

[ 07-12-2006, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

hey ms308680 if u want to talk about it message me on yahoo or aim for yahoo stmacsall2 and on aim TymelessEQ

oh yeah and i got another ending its a bad ending but its a good one!

up to 12 endings still missing 4 scenes and 6 endings grrrr

Havn’t got my copy yet, so I’d be laying if I said I had…:expressionless:

I have 12 ending as well… Tymeless I think I have 2 or 3 endings that you doin’t have yet too. well I will talk to you later … bye

well i’m up to 15 endings can’t seem to find the final 3 i’m stuck grrrr.

got all endings i think but still missing a scene in memories

1 elusive ending… the game box says that there are 18… well I have 17 … uhg . hope to find tonight … um… I might have an idea. have to wait till tonight though.

i found another chiasto ending but still missing teaching 2 scene

so it was Chiasto… I think I know how to get it too… but the Teach one I am at a loss for hey Tymeless get on AIM…

[add]
on a side not … I haven’t seen Lamuness posting in a few days. are you out there Lamuness? he hasn’t posted anything since the 12th … hmmmm

[add- 7-14-2006 4:00P.M. EST ]
it has been rather quite … I hear the chricket cherping … where are all the regualrs. hmmmm

[ 07-14-2006, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Yay… all 18 endings done… just 2 memorys not gotten … looking for them now …

goodluck just got home from work

what do u want me to do, give hints?

no no… just haven’t seen you around for a day… it didn’t seem like you