Anyone get smash brothers?

I need a job so bad. ;_;

Then I am sure that I will get Wii and SSBB. =)

I may play against you online, and my friends in either person or online. :wink:

I still donā€™t have a Wii yet, but soonā€¦ XD Been looking foward to Smash Bros Brawl for awhile now since Melee was the most played Gamecube game in my house. Heck, I donā€™t have any of this generationā€™s new home consoles. Been too busy with my DS and PC games.

Here let me get my number, I just got my hands on this.

Brawl : 2191-7396-6290    

Donā€™t wanna sound like a mean bastard but, if no one lags there will be some ass whooping performed on my behalf to anyone who opposes the might of (insert random character). Usually play as Mario.

Yea I have it. Itā€™s a fun game, but Iā€™m so addicted to other things, like World of Warcraft, Madden 08, and Oblivion that I hardly have the time for it :P.

I got it but I donā€™t like as much as the previous two games. Itā€™s lost the charm I used to feel playing melee.

Ah thatā€™s too bad. I find this one rather ā€œChamyā€ in itā€™s own way.

( I know, Iā€™m a cheap bastard )

I just got this game two days ago all I can say is Zelda FTW!!! she been beefed up from Melee not to mention a new make over ~ Twilight princess . also Fioreā€™s Wind = best recovery move.