Anyone interested in Rance series ?

Title said it all, would love to see Rance games as well as Daitekoku. I gave up my hope for MangaGamer already.

@MrX said:
Title said it all, would love to see Rance games as well as Daitekoku. I gave up my hope for MangaGamer already.

just so you know, mangagamers in-house translator arunaru is according to himself already working on 2 titles, of which one is sukisuki and the other a title featuring gameplay. furthermore did he already mentioned the latter being the one everyone expects, btw sth very close to it, so you can be pretty darn sure it’s most probably either some rance (insert number here) or evenicle and will be presumably announced at this years upcoming otakon.
anyway there’s no fucking need to sound like mangagamer is sitting on the alicesoft partnership for a decade and scratching their balls without working on anything - (finished) localized titles usually neither start suddenly falling from the skies, nor dont they require staff working on them, so please exercise yourself abit in patience and enjoy things when when they’re done. cheers

source:

It would have cool to see the Rance series translated. We’ve talked with Alicesoft in the past but weren’t able to secure any partnerships at the time.