Anyone know any good places with good deals to buy anime

Like anything else you have to shop around. Places are always having sales. Right Stuf for instance, right now is having 20% off all their in-stock items (35% if you’re in their club) and have various other deals throughout the year. Or if you don’t mind used, you can get some deals on Ebay. You just have to be careful because of the large amount or pirated material there. But I got my set of Gatekeepers for about 30% of retail or so.

Digitaleyes.net and deepdiscountdvd.com are good places to shop. Deep Discount has free shipping and Digital Eyes has a reward program, for every dollar you spend, you get a point, and after so many points you can accrue credit toward a future purchase. Anisaki.com is a good place to buy hentai anime because many of them are ten to twelve dollars for a thirty dollar dvd. Although, it’s not worth buying from them unless you buy two or more at once since there’s a 5 dollar shipping charge, although it’s a flat fee.

Most of my purchases are done through Digital Eyes, mostly because they’re pretty cheap, plus I’m accruing some pretty heavy duty reward points.

If you want to compare other sites, there’s a neat DVD price comparison site at dvdpricesearch.com which compares the prices of mostly any dvd at a good selection of places and it also compares shipping charges, discount promotions, and company reliability. That’s how I found out about digitaleyes and deepdiscount. For physical stores, I suggest Best Buy for DVDs, Suncoast for soundtracks, and Barnes and Noble for manga, provided such stores exist in your neighborhood.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Anisaki.com is a good place to buy hentai anime because many of them are ten to twelve dollars for a thirty dollar dvd. Although, it's not worth buying from them unless you buy two or more at once since there's a 5 dollar shipping charge, although it's a flat fee.

Wow. Are you sure Anisaki.com is a legitimate place? Those are some very low prices. I'd hate to buy counterfeit DVD's; there's very little difference between buying a bootleg and downloading it off the internet except that a bootleg costs money.

Anisaki.com is a sister company of HKFlix.com and they’re both legit. I make sure to really check into stuff before I buy from anyone online.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Digitaleyes.net and deepdiscountdvd.com are good places to shop. Deep Discount has free shipping and Digital Eyes has a reward program, for every dollar you spend, you get a point, and after so many points you can accrue credit toward a future purchase.

No kidding, I already got my 2nd $40 off order from them. It's nice to only pay $19 for the LE LoTR set [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Right now I only buy my anime from digitaleyes or Rightstuf. Rightstuf has some killer sales.

For hentai you can check out Fivestar dvd http://www.fivestardvd.com/home.asp?source=4521
They do only adult videos but they have a huge hentai selection with huge discounts on nutech dvds.