Anyone noticed the new game listed at gc?

Everyone probably noticed this already, but its news to me. On their new game list there is

Jewel Knight Crusaders" by ZeroCool

Never heard of zerocool before, or the game. Sounds interesting though.

So anyone know what Jewel Knight Crusaders is about now that we know it is the game after perhaps equally interesting title to see since it was recently mentioned in another thread Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2? Also any idea when Heart de Roommate is to be released normally they have that announced the same day don’t they? That is at least the month it is to be released in?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 12-19-2003).]

Info on the game In Japanese:

Seems ZeroCool is another branch of CD Bros.

http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/zerocool/

Also this is the other game they plan to release:
http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/coolcrew/p_hr.html
Nice!!

[This message has been edited by H-Gurl (edited 12-19-2003).]

Okay, definitely need someone’s help translating this time. Way too many words I’m not recognizing on the page… sigh

Yeah the best translation even net wise I can find this time does not really explain much, I think I get the general idea but I agree if there is anyone out there that can give a good summary of the website it would be very helpful.

So no one know what’s this game about? Oh well as long as GC keeps listing new games they are going to release it’s all good. especially if they keep the 1 a month release schedule

Best I can figure out, Jewel Knight Crusaders is something about a crime-fighting or superhero group. Really can’t make heads or tails of a lot of it. (Plus, I lost my Japanese-English dictionary…)

Judging from the few things that I understood, we can certainly prepare for 3 female superheroes with:
- magical jewels
- transformation sequences

Does that ring a bell?

Apparently, the main character is a guy with another magical jewel (the silver-jewel to be more precisely) and has to lead the three girls into battle against villains with similar powers.

But the point that I absolutely couldn’t figure out is: Which kind of gameplay do we have to expect from this game: Just an ADV/NVL (as the screenshots suggest) or even a round-based battle-system like in the old Lakers-games?

Lakers EX, that’s the game I was trying to think of. I should try playing that again since my Japanese should be a bit better than the first time I played it. (Assuming I can even remember where the heck I put it.)

Not really sure. My guess would be ADV/NVL type.

Ahh interesting…well that’s something new to the english fans a superhero themed game. Looks like another one I’m getting (like I wasn’t going to get any of these games )

What’s also interesting is they got horny bunny 2 in the pipes. Woohoo now to see if any of the orgional bunnies gonna be in it.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
What's also interesting is they got horny bunny 2 in the pipes. Woohoo now to see if any of the orgional bunnies gonna be in it.

Not as a main character, as a cameo at most. In Bunny 2, the characters are Sumika Ichikawa, Misuzu Shinozuka, Shiori Hinenomiya, Makoto Hagino, and Madoka KAsuga. (Assuming I wrote them down right...)

Ahh new bunnies, that’s good too, we always need fresh meat Wonder if it’s going to relate at all to the first game or is it just going to take the same premise as the first game.

i didnt like HB2 i found it TOO easy to get the H-CG and seems as plotless as the first

Wanfu2k1: from what i have seen from HB 2 it kinda like carries on from where hb1 left off with a lil variation u can still F**K the origional chars from the 1st if u get ur choices right other than shat its similar to HB1 in terms of game play

i tend to stay away from ZYX’s games as they seems to lean more towards rape/sex than story/interaction

>_>

Looks like ZyX didn’t think the boobies in the first game were big enough…

…Aye Carumba!

quote:
Originally posted by TraitorHunter:
i didnt like HB2 i found it TOO easy to get the H-CG and seems as plotless as the first

Wanfu2k1: from what i have seen from HB 2 it kinda like carries on from where hb1 left off with a lil variation u can still F**K the origional chars from the 1st if u get ur choices right other than shat its similar to HB1 in terms of game play

i tend to stay away from ZYX's games as they seems to lean more towards rape/sex than story/interaction

>_>

Well chain was good by Zyx which is what got me hooked on their char designs. Course I'm hoping zyx got nice romance type games that g-coll just hasn't put out yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
Looks like ZyX didn't think the boobies in the first game were big enough...

Well, it probably makes a few people around here happy... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Like any other game, sometime I like the design, sometime I don't. Or it's a mix. I do like Chimaki for example but I keep thinking she has a pair of handlebars attached to her head...

quote:

...Aye Carumba!

Woo Hoo!

That is, I mean...

I guess I should finally get around to getting the first one now. Not to mention all the other games I'm missing. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo behind [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

quote:

...Aye Carumba!

Wow,they're really big and tight [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
I guess this is new since this is the 1st time I see XYZ product with such big hooters.(And the biggest in G-col's product too,I think)

As long as they don’t make the hooters as big as that Eiken ova I saw a while back, that was just plain out wrong

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
As long as they don't make the hooters as big as that Eiken ova I saw a while back, that was just plain out wrong [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/eek.gif[/img]

Hahaha, you know, most of the girls in that didn't bother me, but the TWELVE-year-old with the huge chest was kinda odd...

Anyway, Jewel Knight Crusader could be fun... I like the costume designs at least.