April 1st, 2007: Peach Princess's Yume Miru Kusuri canc

Heresy!

…oh wait, is it still April 1st?

-Shingly “I SIGN MY POSTS BECAUSE I AM A COOL DUDE” Whiplash

[ 04-01-2007, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Shingly Whiplash ]

it is still april 1st in california

Then you still owe me X Change Unlimited! And get to work on those licenses, you hear! :mad:

-Shingly “THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BISHOUJO EMPIRE” Whiplash

[ 04-01-2007, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Shingly Whiplash ]

Hey im all for a good Milf there Lamuness.

It’s not 1 April anymore here in Europe! :slight_smile:

Well, it’s all over now, but it’s still all good.

That was fun. Now somebody untie me before the damn train comes.

ok show’s over, shingo’s bbs account is reactivated and i will let him fix his avatar and other settings when he is free

i figured it would be a nice idea to do this prank since yume miru kusuri, by coincidence, has completed golden master at this very time which of course was just in time for april fools, and plus with shingo being the n00b at our company, might as well make use of that fact since i cant pull off the same trick next year after he has been working for a year

however, it is company policy (or peter’s policy to be exact) to not make any real-sounding pranks which is why i only left this news article here on the bbs rather than posting it on the front page, and adding a couple of ridiculous lines such as my balls being crushed and having my face buried in a pair of giant melons etc.

while this prank may sound funny at first glance, a similar thing actually happened in real life to be honest. a couple of years back when peter was looking for new staff for game editing etc (which some of you may know, ladyphoenix got the job in the end), i have read a cover letter by a candidate who i recognized to be a known bgame pirate…

anyhow, just for the record, the golden master should be sent out by now. in order to make this prank sound a bit more plausible, i purposely have asked peter to keep things a bit vague regardling the golden master for jastusa and peapri update (“its done and should be out soon” rather than “already sent out/left the office”), because if it has left the office shingo would not be able to steal it, and him stealing would not affect the release of the game.

so to reiterate, you guys will get your game soon. happy april fool’s day

ADD:
but i cant guarantee if all the characters in the game will not be altered to be 35 years old or older :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 04-02-2007, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

lol. you really did deactivate his account?

It would’ve been funny if Shingo didn’t know his account was to be deactivated and tried to log in.

[ 04-02-2007, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

So never knew you liked that kinda thing Lamuness…

not me, but shingo is…or so it seems; it’s his idea after all :stuck_out_tongue: