Are most games that are translated at least 4 years old

I guess somehow there should be a way to reverse the effect then…then the first one rumour is probably true just that people have to take time to use the different tools to undo…

quote:
Originally posted by Kagami:
that'll lead to trouble with Sofurin(EOCS) at the very least, and possibly even the police.

What's Sofurin(EOCS)? Just curious.

Most images I've seen that claim to use an "demosaic" program are obvious redraws. At times the art style is completely different, at others you can tell by the little things like the curve of a line being a little off.

The easiest way to do a mosaic blurring is actually simple enough. You want a certain region to be a block of solid color, right? So just average all the pixels together in the region you want. Simple enough to do, if the region is small enough it won’t look really bad…and totally irreversible.

… and I think, this is the way, the standard mosaic-filter works: Building a matrix of tiles on a portion of the image and filling each tile with the average RGB-value of all pixels within the tile.

So, simply a lot of details are blurred and could not be determined by a formula for an automatic demosaicing. For demosaicing, you have to use your own imagination to redraw the area, using the color-pattern of the mosaic as a hint.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-02-2002).]

oh I just hate the law but what can I do against it…there they’re thinking every little thing is going to drive a kid into some occult just by watching harry potter…oh well I guess I really shouldn’t say no…cause I haven’t met up with one…