Are you an anal man? Discuss

Just to make DNA go crazy…here :stuck_out_tongue:

And to make the topic “clean” and anything, of course I am referring to having anal sex with bishoujos…let’s not talk about other anal stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

for me, I am not into anal at all…but hey, if there are people who are into anal make your voices heard! This is meant to be a discussion more or less, so don’t be shy :stuck_out_tongue:

but from what my doujin partner told me, there are areas of stimulation near that area so not surprised if some people do actually enjoy it…

Well, I don’t really enjoy it, but I sorta like this anal sex scene from Bible Black episode 4 ^^ I guess if art is good, maybe it’s okay…

Bad bad bad Ramune.

I like spanking, but that’s as far as I’ll go. Nothing hard, but lively enough.

No anal insertion. Not my gig. If others love it, more power to them.

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
but from what my doujin partner told me, there are areas of stimulation near that area so not surprised if some people do actually enjoy it...

The anal is an erogenous point of the body, yes. Actually, from what I've heard, it's actually the most erogenous organ of the body next to the "big organ between the legs ( [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]) itself. However, since there's often a great deal of pain involved when it's about that hole, most people prefer to not use that one, althrough I've heard that young girls who don't want to get pregnant by their boyfriends prefer to use that (or the mouth) instead. However, when people do this, a great deal of cauton is adviced, and it is often recommended that other erogenous points are simulated during the act to even out (and eventually defeat) the pain and such.

Now, as for anal sex with bishoujos, I like it [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. In TCI, one of the favourite-cenes is the anal sex scene with Natsuki, actually [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. And I kinda like spanking as well, but that's something that I don't think we've seen in the b-games here in the west so far... Or have we? I haven't played all games there is, you know [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

Because the anal sphincter becomes distended from use, not to mention the anus is dirty, there are numerous health hazards for performing extended periods of anal sex. That is why I am not an anal man, I can’t give my partner such health problems at the expense of pleasure, even if it is her pleasure. The same argument why I couldn’t abuse or give illegal drugs with harmful and lethal effects to someone else.

Well according to a test I took, my main conflict according to Freudian theorey is from the anal stage of development, so technically, I am an ‘anal man’…

Well you get down to it, there’s a lot of health hazards involved in any kind of sex. You pretty much should always take adequate precautions, as well as do things in moderation.

Other than that, I will admit that anal sex excites me. Why? I’m not really sure. No really, I don’t know. Just like the thought of having oral sex performed on me isn’t appealing but the idea of performing oral sex on my partner does. I guess I just have to find the right girl to explore my various sexual fixations with, right?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:

Well you get down to it, there's a lot of health hazards involved in any kind of sex. You pretty much should always take adequate precautions, as well as do things in moderation.

I think this is a cop-out argument for anal-sex proponents, (I'm not saying you are a proponent of anal-sex) because the health hazard isn't a potential, it's a confirmed reality. Do you enjoy having hemhroids? Anal sex will give you hemhroids. Most sex are safe as long as you don't hit any woman you come across without checking for venereal diseases. Anal sex will give you hemrhoids AND venereal diseases if you just get jiggy with anyone or anything.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I think this is a cop-out argument for anal-sex proponents, (I'm not saying you are a proponent of anal-sex) because the health hazard isn't a potential, it's a confirmed reality.

At least, regarding actually performing it. Just fantasizing about it shouldn't hurt or harm anyone...

i like anal sex, but only occasionally…certainly not my favorite…and it doesn’t hurt if you just relax (i’m talking about the women here )
and you gotta be clean about it…right outta the bath is the time i’m most up for it

as for bishoujo games, i enjoy a good anal scene as long as it isn’t violently depicted (like with Sanae in Maid’s Story, where they show blood dripping and such)…

my general opinion is it’s good in extreme moderation…say, once every six months or so?

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I think this is a cop-out argument for anal-sex proponents, (I'm not saying you are a proponent of anal-sex) because the health hazard isn't a potential, it's a confirmed reality. Do you enjoy having hemhroids? Anal sex will give you hemhroids. Most sex are safe as long as you don't hit any woman you come across without checking for venereal diseases. Anal sex will give you hemrhoids AND venereal diseases if you just get jiggy with anyone or anything.

I didn't mean it as a cop-out argument, just pointing something out, that any type of sex has hazards with varying degrees of risk. If you wish to engage in any particular sexual activity, you have to accept those risks and reduce them if possible.

As for confirmed reality, I didn't deny it. (Actually I didn't really mention it.) But there's a difference been "does it happen?" and "can it happen?". Does it occur? Yes. Does it happen in each and every instance of anal sex? No.

Straying a little bit far off the topic of anal sex, what do you do when your partner asks you to give her pleasure by rear entry? Do you immediately comply or leave it off till the end? I enjoy it as much as my partner, because it allows pretty deep access and stimulates much of the erogenous zone, but it brings me to climax way too quickly. I always leave it for my partner to reach climax first, since women can have multiple orgasms, whereas the downtime for male is pretty long between orgasms.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-16-2003).]