Are you an ass man? Discuss

The thing that’s great about an ass man is, you can see it, sometimes you can touch it and no one will be the wiser, and the broadcast display of asses are not considered ‘inappropriate for younger audience’ so you can get an eyeful. ‘Mune’ is wonderful, but I’ve come to learn that generous ‘Mune’ is overrated in real life, it’s much more fun to look at in artwork and magazines. Smaller ‘Mune’ generally have far greater sensitivity, and when I tweak them nipples with my lips, it sends electrical vibrations through my woman. I can fondle ass 24/7 and not get tired of it, neither would my woman. So, thumbs up for ass or thumbs down? Vote and discuss!

I am kinda neutral on asses…but given the height level of an ass and your hand it’s relatively more easier to “reach” than say oppai :stuck_out_tongue:

ADD:

err, is this thread inspired by what DNA said on the XC2 thread about asses?

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 05-09-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
I am kinda neutral on asses...but given the height level of an ass and your hand it's relatively more easier to "reach" than say oppai :P

ADD:

err, is this thread inspired by what DNA said on the XC2 thread about asses?

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 05-09-2003).]

It's not inspired by what DNA said, but when I saw the word ass, it occurred to me, 'Hey, I like ass, I wonder who else likes ass.' So I decided to see a show of hands.

The strange thing about asses is that it’s the only part of the anatomy that needs covering up in society that both women and men have. So theoretically if anybody wanted to see some ass, all they’d need to do is look at their back.

Of course a hot looking girl is much better to look at than a furry-assed male, though.

Good lord, looks like Sir-Mix-A-Lot will be very disappointed in the lack of ass-loving here at Peach Princess. I guess I’m just in the minority of 'bruthas who like [big] butts.

::Shiku shiku:: Most unpopular thread evar.

I was under the impression that this entire thread should’ve gone under the “Off-topic” section in the first place.

Well, I guess I wasn’t very clear about the topic, it was supposed to be part of a larger remark regarding fan service that seems to be mostly panties and ass. But I left it out by accident.

Hey, I like ass… Not as much as mune, but I enjoy a nice round derriere. (Personally I’ve also found generous mune to be quite enjoyable in real life, but YMMV)

As far as big Sir-Mix-A-Lot butts in anime/manga/b-games… unfortunately most artists don’t really use that style. Its a shame, I like variety, and could dig a girl with back…

I used the word ‘ass’???

Hm. Well, I just prefer a girl WITH an ass, than no ass at all. I have seen some flat asses in Japan, and girls here, well, they just aren’t built the same as in other places. So as long as a girl has nice proportions, then I am happy.

I totally agree on the big breast issue, they are better in a good piece of art or photobook than in real life. Breasts are overrated by the Playboy “blondes, blue eyes and big tits” crowd. Just give a girl who’s loving. (Or a nun… Or a MOS Burger girl.)

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Well, I guess I wasn't very clear about the topic, it was supposed to be part of a larger remark regarding fan service that seems to be mostly panties and ass. But I left it out by accident.

*shrug* technically you left out the females on the board again. I'm sure some of them also have something to say about this rear topic...

A nice full, rounded ass can be very nice. Not sure about the whole "no ass" thing though. (Sorry, just getting weird images in my head.) Hmm, I guess as long as there's padding there, I'm okay with it. A boney butt is not something to be enjoyed, especially when it's sitting on your lap...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*shrug* technically you left out the females on the board again. I'm sure some of them also have something to say about this rear topic...

A nice full, rounded ass can be very nice. Not sure about the whole "no ass" thing though. (Sorry, just getting weird images in my head.) Hmm, I guess as long as there's padding there, I'm okay with it. A boney butt is not something to be enjoyed, especially when it's sitting on your lap...

I don't think so. I found women I've had acqaintances with to be more enamored with the butt than any other body parts. But if there's women on this board, speak up if you love teh buttocks.

lol, i was wondering when someone would mention that he left out females again lol

i am personally not a butt woman, i know lots of women like butts, but i like ABS…show me a nice rock-hard six-pack and prepare to wipe up the drool butts are ok, but he got to have the abs…lol

hands Ladyphoenix-san a hanky

Heh, well I do know some of my female friends do pay attention to butts. Some of those conversations are so enlightening. Well, at least it’s safer than the “evils of men” conversations I sometimes get dragged into…

I wonder if I should start a “are you an anal man? discuss” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
I wonder if I should start a "are you an anal man? discuss" thread :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

quote:
I wonder if I should start a "are you an anal man? discuss" thread :P

Hmm, that would probablt depend on exactly whose anal that is [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]. And to what gender that one belongs to too [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I’ve been accused of being “anal-retentive”, does that count?

But didn’t we have an anal sex discussion before? Or was it just an “alternate sexual practices” thing? (And practice makes perfect…) Um, sorry, distracted myself for a bit…

quote:
But didn't we have an anal sex discussion before? Or was it just an "alternate sexual practices" thing? (And practice makes perfect...) Um, sorry, distracted myself for a bit...

Hmm, not as far as I remember, but then, again, my memory isn't known for being a perfect one (it's rusty and probably leaking [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]).

quote:
I've been accused of being "anal-retentive", does that count? :p

Only if you keep them afterward. :D