Asamade isshou

hey sorry if its been posted before…
but i was just looking over the trabulance website…and since i can’t read japanese at all and the google translations are pretty crappy…can someone tell me what the story’s about?..i liked tottemo pheromone and i’d like to see more of silk…think they’ll translate the third one?

(Pausing ‘Back to the future 2’ to post here)

Wait, wait, wait! there is another game related to the majokko silk and tottemo pheromone!?
i want that game even on jap!
Where can i buy it?

(back to watch 'Back to the future 2’)

------------------
“Empty your mind Be formless, shapeless…like water
You put water into a cup it becomes the cup
You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle
You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot
Now water can flow or it can crash
Be water my friend”

- Bruce Lee

As you most likely have noticed, I am not a native speaker. Any corrections are appreciated.

I know of the prequel Majokko Silk. However, G-Collections have said they most likely won’t release.

I don’t know of a sequel…

Prequels are iffy (out with the old and in with the new, as they say)…but if there’s a sequel out, I would say there’s a good chance they’ll translate it. I would say you should go bug them on their BBS if you want it that badly. Just browsing through Trabulance’s website, I see games that would be much more enticing to me personally.

yeah…it came out in 2002 i think

http://trb.cd-bros.co.jp/soft/asamade/index.htm

i was just wondering if someone had a review or a synopsis on it…

Please a tranlation or a site in english that sells those games (i have given up my hopes for g-c translating Magical Grils Silk, not even talk about the 3rd)
Can someone PLEASE make a translation of the game plot…
There are only 3 girls? 2¬∞ of them we already know from tottemo pheromone…

Asa made isshou is not just a game, but a collection, containing:

• Majokko Silk
  • Tottemo Pheromone
  • Asa made isshou (a mini-story)

Both Majokko-Silk-games have Silk and Erika in common and each at least 4 other girls as sidecast.

oh ok…then does the mini story only have those three women?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Asa made isshou (a mini-story)

What do u mean by 'mini-story'? how long is it?

quote:
Originally posted by darkAssailant:
oh ok...then does the mini story only have those three women?

The manual even gave away only two female characters for the mini-story if I recall correctly.

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
What do u mean by 'mini-story'? how long is it?

What do you mean by "long"?
However, I actually haven't played it yet. After all, from this collection (that is somewhere below 10 in my backlog), Majokko Silk has the highest priority for being played.
However, it is just a small extra in order to give this collection of two "old" games more appeal (and to justify the name).
It is also very likely, that the two new characters are supposed to be main characters in another Trabulance game. After all, a similar thing happened in 2mai de Kango Shicyauzo: It was the voiced re-release of the (only few months earlier) released voiceless Kango Shicyauzo and it contained the mini-game Norika-tan to isshou that introduced one of the main characters of Tsukushite agechau 2 (Kimishima Norika).
quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:

What do you mean by "long"?

lets use as reference tottemo pheromone as a 'Long' game

quote:

Tsukushite agechau 2

So there ARE another Tsukushite agechau games not translated.... i always tought of the 4 from Tsukushite agechau 4 was the same 4 from the english title 'i'm gonna serve u 4' and i though that that 4 made reference to the 4 girls.... (Twisted thinking, isn't is? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img])

quote:
lets use as reference tottemo pheromone as a 'Long' game

Well, that still leaves two different interpretations:

• amount of playable paths (and thus of necessary playthroughs)
  • average playing time for a single path

... even though I obviously don't know neither of these accurately because the game still lies idly and uninstalled.

quote:
So there ARE another Tsukushite agechau games not translated....

* nods *
Take a look here, here, here and here.

... and for a small collection (that contains tsuku1, tsuku2, no extra-mini-game, but instead a small selection of extra Wallpaper-CGs) here.

Even if you don't understand japanese, you still may enjoy the event-CGs and the character-pages (=the two leftmost tab-buttons at the top of these pages)...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 02-08-2005).]

quote:
Well, that still leaves two different interpretations:

* amount of playable paths (and thus of necessary playthroughs)
* average playing time for a single path

Let's take into consideration Each girl story, because with only 3 of them, we already know that the playable paths are no more than 3 or 4...

Tsuku3:
......Mmmmmmmh, i want to be the seat one the bicicle...

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 02-08-2005).]

@Unicorn: A more constructive line of discussion might be…why did you label Asa made isshou as a “mini-story” in the first place? Why the distinction from a full game?

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Why the distinction from a full game?

• very small cast (this time confirmed from the manual for sure: only two girls)
  • this game was never released as a seperate product, but only in bundle with the two Silk-games
  • The size of the installation-archives: The files that are most significant regarding the story (CGs, voices and scenario-file) of Asa made isshou are about half as big as the ones for Majokko Silk, which are in turn half as big as Tottemo Pheromone's. So, Asa made isshou could be regarded as a quarter of Tottemo Pheromone in size

EDT:
Completed the first and the third point after checking the game's DVD and manual.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 02-09-2005).]