Aselia the Eternal - need help with route *spoilers*

I have tried to get esperia’s route twice now, both times i’ve had her mind above 40 and had her in yuto’s group and killed every unit with the two of them, and i still get Uruka the black spirit video where she fights a spirit and her sword is reawakened and renamed. Is this what i should see or am i doing something wrong?

For anyone that this still matters i beat the game the other day, and that scene with Uruka happens on esperia route that i completed just the other day.

If you need help with any other routes, I believe in the install folder their is a PDF that has a walkthrough of the game and tells you about choices you need to make to get a route. It also tells you how to avoid certain characters how can override the route you want.

Yea, i had read the walkthrough but it isn’t very specific on the scene so when you get to the point that lets you know what route your on it can be easily confused with the scene with Uraka that follows it. At least on the Esperia route

Another way is to get the trainer for the game after the first run through. Allows you to input whatever values you want for love/heart whatever so you know you have no chance to miss the route you are on. Also allows you to cheat your way through all the battles if you don’t feel like slowly moving and leveling through them all over and over again. I think their is a link in the Aselia main thread that can take you to the page to download it.

Eh i actually liked playing the game so i dont mind playing through all the stuff another 7 or so times to see all the endings, i really want to see the aselia and Lesteena routes. Though esperia was by far my favorite character.