Attention 13th

I’m bored, help me.

In what way may I be of assistance?..

13TH! DO SOMETHING! I CAN’T HOLD IT ANYMORE!

Well then…
Try this one to keep you entertained for a while… :wink:

Oh my…

My problem with games like those is the creators try to be really funny by cussing a lot and adding any type of bad language in every sentence. Cant someone just make a good sim game? Like Sim Girl, it didn’t have all that.

Yeah…but you gotta admit…
The graphics were simply fabulous… :stuck_out_tongue:

And…your probably hungry after all that…
Want some?..

[ 12-28-2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

Do I!!! I hope it’s clam chowder…

I’d rather hyope it was Pork Bone Soup.

~

HOLY SHIT !!!

DICLONIUS !!!

~

Someone get the Orochi, now !

You can’t kill that which is of the Elder Ones & Cthulhu, Diclonius.

Actually it was leftover eyeballs swimming in warm red blood sauce…
I know it looks icky at first, but your hook on it once you taste its bittersweet flavour…Hmmm…(Licks eating utensil for more of that delicious blood sauce…) Its crunchy too!..

And no need to fight over it…since i’m happily sharing it with you guys…

DOesn’t matter Diclonius… you bleed humans, innocent or guilty, that’s bad shit.

Btw… terry Bogard’s Livewire is beyond two metres AND is armour-piercing.

“LIFEWIRE ! GEO-PACK !”

Heh…The strong shall live and the weak shall die…
That’s the basic law of nature!..

A rift opened, and Terry’s attack was abruptly stilled. To move was to push the world. But the Diclonius’s arms still twitched, red wounds appeared in Terry’s chest, and ribbons of blood hung in the air…

I forgot to remidn you that, since Terry Bogard is actually an organic bio-humanoid data interface ala Yuki Nagato (sicne he is a video game character made into flesh), he can’t be really killed.

Nevetheless:

terry was still mortally wounded.

However… diclonius Iori came in to help beat terry’s ass.

Yes… Iori should be a diclonius.

~

All that being said… the great necromancer ninja Duo Lon, with his Pugilistci Arts of the Wailing Underworld came out with his anti-vector attack that can bend space and time:

Duo Lon uttered in a whisper. “Vectors and such manifestations cannot touch what is already dead.”

Terry slowly recovered, while Duo Lon used his spirits to shield the duo from the rift in time and space, and to prepare for their next attack fro the two diclonii.

Just then…the great Kami Iname appeared before the combatants…

(FYI: Iname has two aspects…The Death Aspect and the Life Aspect…
Iname, Death Aspect
“Iname revels in sadistic glee at the crushing of souls, but soon mourns the lives so cruelly cut short. So the cycle begins anew.”
Iname, Life Aspect
“Iname rejoices in the dawn of a new life, but soon becomes jealous of the simple joys denied him by his station. So the cycle begins anew.”)

Which would it be?..

Just then…before the kami Iname emerges in its prefered aspect…
My Diclonius just engaged in Serious Mode and Iori(Believe it or not.) summons help in order to aid them in thier predicament…
Help has arrived!!!
Using thier unique weaponry to battle it out with them spirits!.. :cool:

[ 12-30-2006, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]