Attention Detective Conan

Since you’re bored… I’m thinking of having an avatar competition.

In every post, a person posts, by image link, an avatar image. However, for his first post, he must change his avatar, or at the very least, feature the avatar that he may end up choosing.

~

Just an excuse for me to create an avatar thread, and show the Ayano (Private Nurse) avatar I found on the web… but I think it should ease boredom.

-

[ 01-11-2007, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

Oh yeah!?..
Well how about this… :frowning:

Forgive me…If I cannot change my avatar for the time being…
Let’s just say that… I have my reasons… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hitomi is sad that you all gang up on her, but also that your image is cropped up and thus bleeds too much (but I’m also guilty of that myself)

I don’t know how to post images.

It’s so simple…

Just go {IMG} (use this [, not this { though), than write the url of your image, than close it with this {/IMG}

And once again; don’t shift the square bracket

[ 01-12-2007, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

Do it just Phineas’ signature. :wink:

In order to have atleast a post for today…
I’ll just leave you guys with this one… :o
:wink:

Oops!...  :roll:

<small>[ 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]</small>

Hmmm… I think this is a veiled attempt for you to steal my twincest images. :wink:

Here are few that I either used in the past, or was planning to use but didn’t.

- - - - - - -

Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro! For all that’s twincest, Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro! You know who I’m talking to!

Some of my avatars-

- - -
- - -

I might not post some of my tags because they might cause to slow down internet network.

[ 01-13-2007, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: RonXE ]

I think i take the last one as my next Avatar

Huuh…-_-’
So, this thread will also have the same fate as 8th page of that avatar testing thread… :frowning:

No matter… Makenaidesuwayyo!..

(Just made a link so that the speed is not greatly affected.)

Well… what fate was that ? And anyway… this was the purpose of the thread; to post and compare avatars.

I’m too bored to find a cool pic to post. :expressionless:

You can’t be too bored for that. That’d be being lazy, tired, or lacking motivation. :wink:

Well, if you’re still bored or lazy if one might put it… Try reading this…!

Familiarity , the first myth of reality: What you know the best, you observe the least.

Devotion , the second myth of reality: The faithful are most hurt by the objects of thier faith.

Conviction , the third myth of reality: Only those who seek the truth can be deceived.

Fellowship , the fourth myth of reality: As the tides of war shift, so do loyalties.

Trust , the fifth myth of reality: Every truth holds the seed of betrayal.

Was going to use this for my signature, but got rejected for too many characters...
It's up to you if you want to believe this or not...and you don't really need to experience these just for you to believe... But remember this...

[i]"The world is a puzzle, and the mind is its key."[/i] 

And one very important thing...one of those that causes boredom:
 [i]"Limtless power is glorious until you gain limitless  [b]understanding[/b] ."[/i]

Fine! This thread finally made me change my avatar too.

So, that’s now “bye” for Moe-chan and “hello” for Liese - sorry, I mean Kaldeliese-sama!

… and the other candidates from the same game were:

and .

from which Game are they?

Look to silly tag!!! *note: several users laugh my tag. X_x

-

I still wonder if Evangeline will eat us. X|

- -

-

From here, and still hoping he can have a change of heart :slight_smile: