ATTN: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

I’ve noticed you have a rotating profile images.

I also noticed that a few of your rotating profile images have Kohaku in them.

I also also noticed that these pix of Kohaku do not have Hisui in them.

I also also also noticed that this is a clear violation of the Geneva and United Nations Twincest Accords.

I hereby issue a Cease and Desist Letter for having Kohaku without Hisui, thereby which you are violating a Fundamental Order of Nature.

I shall attempt to restore the balance, and repair the damage you have done to the very fabric of the Space-Time Continuum.

Sure. Dream on it.

Blaspheme!!!

Your heathen ways against the Faith of Two shall be paid in full in the afterlife!

Those who have seen the Glory of Twincest and refuse it are fated to an eternity of knowing that which is Perfect was spurned!

Twincest shall prevail!

TWINCEST SHALL PREVAIL!!!

(darn… Olf isn’t really interested)

Nevertheless, we of the Siscon Union declare that your pictures don’t ahve enough Akiha.

A cat is good, too …

Twincest approves of Akiha, because Akiha approves of Twincest!

Heh :smiley: , in the meanwhile, try using THIS for underscoring your displeasure with him, it’s amazing how many stars Olf gained since my initial vote (yeah, I liked the lost Belgian charme of this BBS more :stuck_out_tongue: ).

People care about their stars?

[quote]
Originally posted by Baldo:
[b]Heh :slight_smile:

I seek his redemption and salvation, for only damnation awaits those who refuse Twincest!

[ 06-20-2007, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Sorry, but I’m a jealous one, so I won’t share Kohaku even with Hisui. ^_____^

As for Akibitch, I hate her.

[ 06-21-2007, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Well, I don’t blame you actually. SHe’s a tsundere, rich, bitchy, snooty, and completely clueless of the ‘supposedly’ lower classes. Not to mention our dear SHiki was too rough on her in a certian part.

But, its the only available sister path… and a tsundere ‘sister’ option isn’t always available.

On another note, Narg-y:

Damn it… this makes me wanna play Shuffle ! Reminds me of Noizi Ito’s Primula.

[ 06-22-2007, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

And? Aside the fact I’m not especially into ‘tsundere’ (at least the way it is used nowadays), mixing in a character many (or even all) interesting/popular features does not magically make said character an interesting character. There’s a ComiPa episode (or was it in some doujinshi) about the matter where the main character makes a doujinshi adding all the popular concepts together and obtaining… shit.
Akibitch may also suffer from being so flat a character with so flat a story, lost in a game with so wonderful characters (Arc, Hisui and, of course, KOHAKU) and so wonderful stories (Arc, Kohaku and Hisui).

Akiha is alright in my opinion.

Her character personality isn’t all that original and thought provoking, but her family’s bloodline and the fluff text about it is one of the most interesting “mysteries” of the game.

Kohaku and Hisui just ooze perfection, but I have to admit that their “character background” outside the plot – that is to say their true origins and what can be used to expand upon – is rather blah in comparison to the rest of the cast.

Kohaku and Hisui, are from a Shinto bloodline that does “sealings” and whatnot. Of course they have that “sync” ability – which is the whole core reason for Kohaku’s past – but that’s about it… and twincest of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only Satsuki and Arihiko have less of a character background in the original cast… although Satsuki was “fixed” with the full implications of her vampiric rebirth - which is supposed to be canonical now.

Bah, us Sacchin fans are still waiting for an ending with her!

[ 06-22-2007, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Isn’t it sad? :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously - as cute as Sacchin is, I’m more interested in the nature of what she has become in her rebirth… or rather, what she WILL become.

First off, that a human can become a vampire with freewill and her original personality intact is a MAJOR thing. Second off, that she’s a first class vampire from the moment of rebirth is like a sign from God. Finally, that she has a Reality-Fucking-Marble is pure insanity.

For all practically purposes, she’s a Dead Apostle - she’s the new Unnumbered to replace Roa.

Now if we stray a bit from canon… if Shiki were to become a vampire somehow, he’d be ranked with the Dead Apostles as well. A lot of Shiki’s limitations with his Eyes of Death would be gone with an immortal, ageless, regenerating body: can you say infinite uses of Chokushi no Magan? God help the universe if he inherits a Reality Marble… there is no God if the stress of transformation causes Nanya to be the dominant personality…

Getting back to canon - only one individual would entertain the thought of having Shiki vampired… and it ain’t Arc. Sacchin: Herald of Death and Destruction.

YOU GO GIRL! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe I couldn’t resist responding here seeing as an old brother in arms has returned here :wink:
Well keep up the good fight there Olf,twins ain’t interesting unless its Arnold and Devito :wink:

Hey, gurvon, still alive?
How are you doing? Well, yeah, as you can see, I’m somewhat back. Blame Lamuness and come in the channel for details! :stuck_out_tongue:

QFT.

A cat might be fine… but what about TWO!?

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1160354429410td0.jpg

Len is in the twincest ranks as well. :smiley:

[ 06-25-2007, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

All at the expense of my loading space :stuck_out_tongue: Man, this thread should come with a warnign, despite all these delicious pictures…