August Soft

I recently have been Reading some VN’s released by August such as Fortune Arterial, Daitoshokan no hitsujikai and Aiyoku no Eustia from what I have played of them I feel that they would be the Ideal VNs to release in english. What do you think would you want an English release of an August title.

Cool. I haven’t had time to play those yet. How was Aiyoku no Eustia? I love the art.

The main barrier to such deals is usually garnering the interest of the Japanese partner. Successful companies don’t feel much incentive to venture outside their comfort zone.

@Nick said:
Cool. I haven’t had time to play those yet. How was Aiyoku no Eustia? I love the art.

Its pretty good so far I personally like the fantasy setting which is something you don’t see too often in VN’s outside of Jrpgs(Seinarukana). I’m still fairly early in the story so cant say much there.

@sanahtlig said:
The main barrier to such deals is usually garnering the interest of the Japanese partner. Successful companies don’t feel much incentive to venture outside their comfort zone.

Thats what I thought. Though I personally think since Sekai Project somehow managed to get Key to release some of there games in english. I dont think getting english releases from some more successful companies is impossible. We just have to somehow prove that there is demand for these games in the west.