AX 2004, and Bishoujo Games

X_X

I do not want to see Man-Faye!!! Gamefaqs forum posted it last year.

Now that the reports are clearing up, Man-Faye wasn’t arrest. Almost though. The crowd got behind Man-Faye, hopefully not literally, and started chanting to save Man-Faye. So, they let him go, but took his badge away. Man-Faye’s a legendary icon at AX, he creeps me out and I’m glad I didn’t see him, but apparently, the hardcore fans support him. In a way, I do too, because if a girl can show that much skin, why can’t a hairy assed man?

------------------
精神 の 神

The version I have read involved the police asking him to cover himself up in a trenchcoat. They let him in AX, as long as he was wearing that.

Well though this comment is probably going to be seen as sexist, because men at least want to see some girls showing that much skin and I doubt anyone wants to see a “hairy assed man” showing that much skin.

As I said perhaps a sexist sounding comment, but one that it might be hard for anyone to disprove, so perhaps it is also a true comment?

Here’s the Columbine Man-Faye. a.k.a. Man-Faye in trenchcoat being harrassed by "the Man."

http://www.savemanfaye.com/

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 07-07-2004).]

Ugh man-faye, so he was there this year too. Well good thing I didn’t go then So where’s are review of slave padgent

So far I only played the first five minutes or so, and already a sex scene. It’s like intro sex. Artwork is nice from what I’ve seen so far. I’ve been playing the Horny Bunny games first though.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Well though this comment is probably going to be seen as sexist, because men at least want to see some girls showing that much skin and I doubt anyone wants to see a "hairy assed man" showing that much skin.

As I said perhaps a sexist sounding comment, but one that it might be hard for anyone to disprove, so perhaps it is also a true comment?

... I don't think it's a sexist comment. Men would complain if (say) one of the women from the Golden Girls was decked out like that. Or if Roseanne Barr was. And I doubt any women were terribly interested in Man-Faye. It's more a comment on how people DO make judgements based on personal appearance, than any kind of sexist bias.

Actually, you’d be surprised how many girls fawned over Man-Faye. They all wanted to hunt him down and slap his ass. And not just for the shirt either, they admire his bravery and boldness and my vocabulary is so limited right now and it’s just insane. I highly doubt they found him sexually attractive, but they do admire him.

------------------
精神 の 神

Hmmm… makes me wonder if I shouldn’t put on a short pair of spandex shorts and trot around shaking my hairy ass

Right up to the point where they haul you away…

Man, it took them TWO years to notice Man-Faye. It was almost becoming a tradition to have Man-Faye be there.