AX 2006: Interview w/ Hirameki

Hi everyone, here is my AX 2006 interview w/ Hirameki: http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3036

I hope you guys find it an enjoyable and interesting read.

It’s already Otakon. . .but I didn’t ahve any time to work on this during the month of July unfortunately. . .

For the moment I will not be able to post any more bishoujo game vids because many of them are pending, though I believe I may hear back sometime soon. Should have at least 1 review up this month too.

May I ask what some of you think of the site thus far? Thanks much.

Ah, thanks for the correction. I have made the changes. Much appreciated.

Great interview, wish I could of made it to this years AX oh well theres always next year.

Thanks for the interview. Interesting read indeed!

I didn’t know they were going to do download editions. Let’s hope that it makes a difference. Good thing that I can still buy the CD-ROM version, though. :slight_smile:

I find it hopeful that they have postponed the release of Piece of Wonder to have a better translation. Their previous works apparently left something to be desired, at times.

So they are ditching the dvd games :slight_smile: but the pc games are selling below expectations :frowning:

I like it, simple easy to navigate, but it needs b-game reviews :stuck_out_tongue:

heh.

Anyway i think its also partly do to poor advertising and not having good vendors. I didn’t see their stuff at rightstuf.com or several other major anime retailers.

I’m not sure about the remark about anime/manga eventually going to be exhausted though, but they are right it is a relatively untapped market.

[ 08-09-2006, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]