AX06: Interview with Peter Payne

I didn’t think it was as long as it was (it was on 8 pages when typed on word)

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=2920

[ 07-05-2006, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Thanks for that - and of course you are right!

Hearts indeed will be broken by that particular part of the news on page 2… :frowning:

Yeah, it’s really too bad. Damned console publishers having a say in those things. >_<

I’ve noticed a contradiction:

Then, a bit later, he says:

No big deal, though.

Thanks for the interview, and Peter Payne for sharing the info. It was really enlightening. :slight_smile:

It’s because he was talking specifically only about that day - July 2, 2006. Then later on he was talking about overall sales of Enzai.

Yes…those damn console publishers…sounds like the original company lawyers weren’t as aggressive as the others.

But maybe atleast I am still hoping for Galaxy Angel english game release…

Good interview, Mockingbird. You’re right, though. That bit of news on page 2 sucks. =/ Those were the two titles I was really interested in…

Some bad news, some good news. But I’m actually kind of excited with the scene for once, and looking forward to what will come.

Thanks for the interview, all parties involved.

now u know why i said “what will come will come” before

Yu no Hana was probably the one I was most interested in, unfortunately.

But good news overall, I think. You shall see soon. :slight_smile:

Hmm…i’ll wait and see…

If you convinced Gainax to allow to produce PM games…then that would just wash anyway any other negative news. (note: i would actually be surprised, pleasantly so, but surprised if that was the case).

glances at the pics Ha! Mockingbird was standing right next to me when he took that pic, then, of Peter. :smiley: