Ayumi help!!

day1
1> clean bath
2> g/f
3> garden
4> no tourguide (help ayumi sweep garden)
5> Ayumi show to room
6> no pretty (?) Which should i choose?
7> dishes
8> ume checks bath
9> help
10> save her

day2
i went to town with her and got back
then she asked to brink some sake to Misato
and i asked her instead. Then i got back to my room and i was lost…
Can someone help me to get both ayumi’s endings?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Takayuki:
[B]day1
1> clean bath
2> g/f
3> garden
4> no tourguide (help ayumi sweep garden)
5> Ayumi show to room
6> no pretty (?) Which should i choose?(You might want to save here. Just remember Makoto is Ayumi’s friend.)
7> dishes
8> ume checks bath
9> help
10> save her

day2
i went to town with her and got back
then she asked to brink some sake to Misato
and i asked her instead.(When you get to the part when you get drunk, please make the right decision) Then i got back to my room and i was lost…(Be responsible and stay in the inn, then go to the kitchen and again do the right thing.)From here I’ll leave the rest to you . Good luck !
[QUOTE]

You’re on the right track. Like Serio-san says, be careful of your response to Makoto about other girls being pretty. Makoto and Ayumi are friends and often work on things together and they’re bound to talk about you with each other and what you say to one will probably get around to the other. (Well, actually, anything you say to a guest will also get around. Gossip is a common form of entertainment after all.) Let us know how it goes for you.

So… Should i say they’re pretty?

quote:
Originally posted by Takayuki:
So.. Should i say they're pretty?
All I can say is, it will affect the ending greatly [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

so u mean that The Best ending is either 1 and the Happy ending is either 1?
i’m still stuck … i always get ending 15… Someone Help me in day2 !!

quote:
So.. Should i say they're pretty?

You can think of it this way. If you're walking down the street with a female friend and she turns and points to a girl and asks you "Do you think that girl's pretty?", how does your response affect her? (And you can't ge away with the "yes, but not as pretty as you" response. At least it's never worked for me. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

Hey Takabo, It’s your life . You should choose what you think is best !

yeah… i think whats best… and i get ending 15…

Hmm, from what you do on day 1, I don’t really see any problems there off hand. What are you up to before you go to town with Ayumi on day 2? And are you following Serio-san’s suggestions? Have you gone through the detailed guide yet? We’ll do our best to help at least stop getting ending 15 but I’m a little unsure as to where you could be going astray without more info. And like Kumiko said, you can always email her with how you’re going about your choices and she’ll help you out. Or if you don’t feel comfortable emailing her, you can email some of us from the BBS. (or at least you can email me, I don’t mind, much…) Of course her explanations tend to be more on the mark than mine.

i guess you’re Saying that in day 1
When nanami asks me about the girls,
(a) They are pretty
(b) They aren’t Pretty
One is for the happy ending and One is for the Best Ending. Am i rite?

quote:
i guess you're Saying that in day 1
When nanami asks me about the girls,
(a) They are pretty
(b) They aren't Pretty
One is for the happy ending and One is for the Best Ending. Am i rite?

Um, I think you're mixing up plot points a little and I'm not really sure which one to answer so I'll kinda go over both:

When Makoto asks you whether you think they are pretty or not, she's asking you if you think the guests are pretty not all the girls in general. So if you split the girls into guests and non-guests, who does the response affect and how?

When the trio asks if you already have a girlfriend, if you respond in the affermative, who would they assume to be your girlfriend? Someone you've just met or someone whom you've been around a while?

These questions do affect the endings. Now, since you're focusing on Ayumi, think of the questions I posed above in relation to her. You can assume she'll hear about your responses from idle gossip from the others.

As I said before, I don't see any problems with your day 1 choices on the path to win Ayumi. Did you finally get 16 or 17 and are now trying to get the other? Or are you still getting ending 15?

i got the happy ending… and i wonder if the raping of Ayumi is the other ending?

Er, no. Raping Ayumi really couldn’t be the “best ending”, it’s not really that kind of game.

For the best ending, um, we’ve really pretty much given you all the clues. So, you should be able to get it with the minimal fuss. As for me, I really need sleep. (Er, just checking but Buffy the Vampire Slayer tonight was a musical and I wasn’t having an extended freak out right?)

Raping Ayumi is not an option if you’re getting the best ending.

And you don’t want to get the Evil ending… it’s just improper. I felt violated when I saw that ending. I hope I never see it again.

hmm… i got ayumi 's happy Ending… and i’ve Forgotten wat i’ve Choose if they’re Pretty or not Pretty… So can some1 tell me Which 1 is for Best Ending?

Try both way. Then you will find out. They’re pretty or not pretty.

is there a existence of ayumi 4 or not
i got 1,2,3 and 5
just wondering

Their is the Ayumi 4. About the Ayumi hints somebody post on the BBS on hints sites. You have to look and find it.