B-Game with your fav art/ art style.

Just name the games with the art that you like.

Mine is X-change 3

Personally, I would wait until you actually play XC3, or for that matter any game, before you say that is a given favorite, there are a few games that I remember playing in the past where the pictures are somewhat misleading.

As to mine not sure if there is just one. Private Nurse has a very artistic style that is quite unique in my view, yet scenes from games like Crescendo and Heart de Roommate each have backgrounds that look amongst the most “real,” even Chain has some interiors that look very real at times, then there is Tokimeki Check-in! which has some of the most distinct character creations, in my view, of perhaps any of the games with that many girls and so on and so forth.

So to me, considering all the games played, there is at least one thing from each of them which I can point to that could lead any of the games played to be amongst the favorites if not my favorite in art style.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-17-2004).]

A lot of the games that I’ve played seem to have pretty “generic” art styles… basic anime, as it were. But I rather liked how the characters in Chain and Kana were handled, and Crescendo had a unique “larger-eyes-than-usual” style that I kind of liked… it made the characters very expressive. I’ve only seen a little bit of Utuwaweru Mono, but I like how the artwork in it is handled, also–from what I’ve seen.

Hmm…I like trabulance character designs as well as Zyx’s. But probably my favorite game characters would have to be tokemeki checkin.

I like Brave Soul’s art style best.

…Isn’t this in the wrong forum?
WOOSH!

Well, technically, no, since he just asked what your favorite game’s art style was (or something like that), so I suppose you could say “Duke Nukem’” (Not that I would), and then it would be off topic… it’s just that we’ve all been answering with bishoujo games…

The topic title is “B-Game with your fav art/ art style.”

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 07-27-2004).]

Ah… I didn’t look at the topic header. Well, live and learn, I suppose. We can always change the subject. Gosh, it’s hot here in Sacramento…

I think that for me it is either Kakyusei or Refrain Blue. Actually, I just prefer the artwork of ELF games in general because apart from the “style” itself, the angles/perspectives that some scenes are drawn at just make them more interesting. I also like the style of the artwork in Sentimental Graffiti, but it’s not an ELF game. =p

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Bleh:
Actually, I just prefer the artwork of ELF games in general because apart from the "style" itself, the angles/perspectives that some scenes are drawn at just make them more interesting.

And what do you think about the artstyle in studio e-Go!-games?
Too cute for your taste? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

You know… I actually liked the artwork in Private Nurse… Some people were kind of iffy on it. Maybe I’ve got weird taste… (Nobody bite me to try to find out, please…)

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
You know... I actually liked the artwork in Private Nurse... Some people were kind of iffy on it. Maybe I've got weird taste... (Nobody bite me to try to find out, please...)

:hides a vampire lemon behind his back:

:whistles nonchalantly:

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
And what do you think about the artstyle in studio e-Go!-games?
Too cute for your taste? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Those are the games where only one guy does all of the artwork, right (Yamamoto or something)? I actually like the artwork (what of it I have seen in image galleries online), but have yet to play any of their games. I'd really like to see somebody translate Angel's Feather, though. =D

I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but I heard a rumor last E3 that one of their Dreamcast games will actually be translated/released here (in the US) commercially...?

I am a huge fan of anything the studio Minori in artstyle.

I love very much the artstyle to Elf, F&C and Studio E-Go games. And i am a big fan to their games too.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
I love very much the artstyle to Elf, F&C and Studio E-Go games. And i am a big fan to their games too.

What do you think about NekoNeko and Leaf/AQUAPLUS, then?

Oh, and particularly Yura-sensei's graphics in R√∫f's Dokusen did also impress me a lot.
* dreams of Yukino-chan *

... and anything from CARNELIAN as well ...

Arrrghhh! There are too many great artist. I really can't make up my mind in this question... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img]

I thought the art from Crescendo was great. I also really thought that the art from Tokimeki Check In was awesome too! Yay for great works of art!