BAAF - Anyone going?

Anybody going to BAAF next week in NYC? Coz I will be…

i’ll be there on saturday

Arizona needs a convention… houstan and LA are to far away… Especially with the current gas shortage here…

nah this time I am bringing nothing but my clothes; I am travelling by plane this time

have fun

We will be there too. See you there if you’re coming!

I won’t be!!!

So pick me up some good comics Ramune, and make sure you go around and get me autographs of the famous people. I am giving Peter a Shikishi. Just have them sign in various places around the board. Nice book btw. We received them. We were very impressed. But you didn’t sign them.

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Arizona needs a convention... houstan and LA are to far away... Especially with the current gas shortage here...

There is no gas shortage, the US government's just giving the oil/gas companies the right to screw you.

Hang in there,
Made in DNA

Have Peter bring both books to NYC and I will sign them personally…

ADD: isn’t it sad that the author is the last one who gets to see the book he created?

ADD #2: sorry i don’t go after autograph sessions (or for someone) unless it’s someone I want to meet myself (which means: bishoujo artists only). I am not going to go after some dragonball voice actor and ask for an autograph…

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 08-25-2003).]

I will attend. Not sure on the day. I’ll be sure to say hi.

Btw, what will you guys PeachPri/Jlist have for sale at your BAAF dealer booth besides the games? That’s all you had at your table last year. Since I already have your wares, I won’t be able to purchase anything if you’re only bringing games to your table. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Arizona needs a convention... houstan and LA are to far away... Especially with the current gas shortage here...

Heck, I've been hoping that Hawaii would have a decent convention one of these days. The closest it's gotten so far is a general collectibles convention that was doing a Kikaida promotion. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I believe (and pretty sure) that this time it will be a joint table of peapri and jlist, so there will be jlist stuff selling too (I was told by Peter that he will have 13 boxes of merchandise shipped)…so err tshirts and pocky and stuff as well?

well…you gotta show to people that it’s edible and it’s delicious…it’s like not showing people eating the food during food product commercials :stuck_out_tongue:

Pocky will certainly be a hit at BAAF. Especially for the hungry kids!

Btw, Pocky also makes an excellent offering to the Goddess…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Btw, Pocky also makes an excellent offering to the Goddess... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Better than goats?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Better than goats?

... meow?

I am going for the entire weekend

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Better than goats?

Hmm, not sure. I just know that I put some in with the birthday offering to her and she seemed to like it...

I ADORE Pocky, especially the strawberry cream kind it is a wonderful offering!

And I am choosing to ignore the goat and kitten references for now, but if I see anything sharp going anywhere near either, there will be goddessly wrath to deal with