Back of the box covers

1. If you ARE still a minor, you should not be buying these games. Honestly, my personal feelings don’t 100% coincide here, but that is, always has been, and must be the position of those in charge here – and they do monitor the BBS and will definitely chime in if they think you’re a minor. They aren’t going to want me telling you how to buy these games and hide them from your parents, because they would be in deep shit if they allowed that on their company-operated BBS.

2. If you’re NOT a minor, but live with your parents anyway (used to describe me, not too long ago … AND me and my dad have the same first name ¬_¬) then we’ll talk.

I don’t have scans to show you of the backs of the games you mentioned. However a quick glance at the 4 games in question showed very little objectionable. I would say you are probably safe with them. Especially Crescendo, though they do have warning labels saying for mature adults only.

Heh.
I’m only 18…and I don’t have such problems…since my family doesn’t care…
In mine turf…we have somewhat different worlds of our own…so nobody cares about what the other’s likes and dislikes…we just exist…

And I don’t think the games you mentioned will give you any trouble…
I own some of them and I don’t recall seeing any adult rated images on the backs of thier cover pages… :wink:
And I think you worry too much…about such things…

The back of Brave Soul is completely safe, there’s no naughty-looking pictures on it anywhere. The back of Figures of Happiness has a bunch of naked pictures with censor dots over nipples and groins, so it’s quite obvious that it’s a sex game even though nothing is SHOWN. It really depends on the title.

Most of the rest of my box games are in storage at the moment so I can’t check them for you. :slight_smile:

In case anyone is interested, the back of Little my Maid is also completely safe, which is quite odd for a yarugee. :stuck_out_tongue:

games released by peapri usually are parent-safe on the cover since we are selling these in conventions too, remember?

and of course not much we can do about gc games although i wouldn’t be surprised if peter would redo the packaging now that he has control over them

[ 12-28-2006, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]