Backlog Titles~

Trample On Schatten is apparently 100% translated now. Woohoo :slight_smile:

I hear good things about Trample on Schatten. It will be nice to have the game out (sometime in 2017, I guess).

how many do you expect to release by the end of the year?

Well, on Twitter, they just teased Nympho Sensei Ryoko. So that can’t be too far away. However, it is December. They might release one game before the end of the year, but probably things roll over into January just because of the holidays.

So…any chance we’re getting an update?

JAST did release one update on Twitter that I missed until just now, which is that they’ll be bringing out the next volume of Flowers sometime in 2017.

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/814326624921522176
That’s not exactly an earthshaker, but I do consider it good news. Barring any major disasters, that should make getting the full series of Flowers more and more of a sure thing.

They had a real good run there, of regularly updating their own status trackers. For a few months ¬_¬

@jacksprat1 said:
JAST did release one update on Twitter that I missed until just now, which is that they’ll be bringing out the next volume of Flowers sometime in 2017.

https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/814326624921522176
That’s not exactly an earthshaker, but I do consider it good news. Barring any major disasters, that should make getting the full series of Flowers more and more of a sure thing.

Hmm, so looks like we’re getting Ryoko and the 2nd volume of Flowers in 2017.
Maybe Princess X and/or Schatten too if we’re lucky.

Doubt we’ll see Sweet Home, Eiyu Senki, or Katahane this year.
If we’re lucky we’ll see Sumaga and Django in our lifetime.

@Lipp said:
If we’re lucky we’ll see Sumaga and Django in our lifetime.

I’ve been waiting for Sumaga for way, way, way too long. One of the ??? (buried masterpiece)…

Really wish to see it in THIS lifetime

django, sumaga status?

Like I mentioned in the other thread - Majikoi 80% TL.  Any progress update for any other titles?

Going to the Wayback Machine for the old tumblr status (linked above), there are 2 identical snapshots of the last time it had content (Jan and Jun 2017).

Games on the list, not out as of Jun 2017, that have released since:  Nympho Sensei Ryoko (close enough, it also released June 2017), Eiyuu Senki, Flowers (vol  2 only, 1 was already out), Princess X, Sweet Home, and Trample on Schatten.

In about 18 months, they've released six games.  (Note: some listed games were already out; the tumblr was deleted cause it was woefully out of date.)

Games on the list, still not out:  Katahane, Sumaga, Django, and of course they're not done with Flowers.  We basically know Django's got Windows trouble (and I think Sumaga too?).

Games announced, not out, not on old status page:  All the BL titles (Dramatical Murder, Lamento -Beyond the Void-, and Togainu no Chi), Majikoi, and Totono. I'm leaving Sweet Pool off cause it comes out in, like, a week.

So there's by my count nine upcoming announced titles, 2 of which are being slow-walked due to Win10 problems.