Bazooka Cafe is Shipping

Or so says my emails, hopefully we will start getting em before the weekend.

So whoever gets it first, i expect to see a first 1-2(gameplay hours) review of the game posted here.

Bazooka Cafe has begun processing, but for those watching the news San Diego (where the game will be shipping from) is currently engulfed in a virtual sea of fire. We’re thus delaying an official shipping announcement until we can be sure our warehouse facility and coworkers are out of harm’s way.

…i think something similar has happened to a game release shipment years back for the exact reason, deja vu?

ADD:
exactly 4 years ago…

[ 10-23-2007, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

actually yea i do remember that, it caused a week delay, on the upside or maybe just as a side note, the area im in has sent a total of 40 firefighters and 7 fire trucks to help in the fires, maybe it wont cure the problem, but anything helps.

it was brave soul, back in october 2003

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi/1681/60?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=001541;p=2#000058

Finally I received a email form peaperi. I hope I wll have thursday or friday.

So long as everyone is safe.

Aye, good luck due to the firestorm. My relatives out there are on the move to central California just to get out of the way.

We will strive to make sure that things to as smoothly as possible. Some things are beyond our control – for example, UPS didn’t pick up yesterday or today due to the smoke, and the USPS might do the same. However, the staff will do their best – Gambarimasu!

Not to be a pest, but did Usps pick up the shipments? Dont get me wrong, its a tradegy as a family member of mine lost their house 2 years ago outside of winslow, AZ. So know i understand how dire this situation can be, but i still have to ask the question.

Hi^^ I just received and installing to my labtop. So far i have no problem for installation.@I will start to play.

odd… I just fnished the Mitsuki root and took me about 5-6 hours. Also, while I’m doing the game I making the each characters root. At this point I didn’t finish the game it but you will not have H-scenes until end of the selection. Finally the total of selection is 16. From my view I like the each of the characters voices. Good thing sbout this game is their is no P-
sound. If know what I meant.

Huh, what do you mean by P- Sound?

Hmm let see… Most of the japanese bishojo game has ingo(nasty) words but some reason they will erase the words. it will not say everthing… this will get it?

As the fires in San Diego get put out more and more, i hope noone here on pea pri forums was effected to much by them.

I did get my copy of the game today however, and i will post my thoughts when i play it after going to work today (work nights).

Played it for a bit this morning, its very light hearted, normal comedy, basic decision selection, nothing to complain of so far, worth getting id say for anyone who still hasnt decided.

Hm, still have my preorder email from July 25, but no shipping email yet. Still, with everything else going on I imagine it’s pretty hectic yet. Hopefully i’ll get confirmation soon, or it’ll just show up, good either way.

any idea when the downloading version will be coming?

Hmm, still neither a email or a game in my mailbox… Also just noticed something odd about my pre-order confirmation email, It says that payment was already processed and the item is ready to ship. I thought pre-orders didn’t process payment until the game was shipping. Did something get confused somewhere, and if so, what can I do about it?

I do not work for pea pri, but as a general answer, as i have had problems with g-collections and pea pri pre-orders before, (nothing that wasnt fixed fast or i was ever mad about) they are very fast to answer questions and or problems, just send em an email including your order # and your problem.