Bazooka Cafe update and Q & A (NOW SHIPPING!)

just like shingo did with yume miru kusuri back then, i am going to start a thread regarding our upcoming title bazooka cafe since i took part in a good chunk of the post-production process.

everything is going very well with this romantic comedy title (we are literally cruising on it), and will likely enter its final testing/touch-up stage very soon. i have no idea when this game will start shipping but my guess will be sometime this month or october, unless some pirate spy decides to steal the golden master again :stuck_out_tongue:

just a quickie update: we have updated the product page just yesterday reflecting our bonus material. we will include the mini game “Bazooka Cafe Valentine Special” with the title. this is a bonus side story that trabulance released as a valentine’s day bonus download in japan shortly after the game’s initial release. the bonus scenario is originally not included in the japanese pressing of the game, but our english GC version will include both “Bazooka Cafe” and “Bazooka Cafe Valentine’s Special” together in one package : both translated into english and uncensored of course.

Product Page LINK

anyhow, just like shingo did before, this thread is mainly created to take any questions you may have regarding the game, so if there’s anything you’d like to know about, fire away!

[ 11-10-2007, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

Thank you VERY much for including the bonus content with the game. It’s a pet peeve of mine when games get translated/localized without any of the additional content that either came with shortly after the games release. I’m STILL fuming about Persona 3 Fez not being localized since it adds 30 hours or so to the game play. But I digress, looking forward to a spectacular new b-game!

Is the bonus path another ending? (not just a 1 nighter)

Does it need to be unlocked?

Can it be played through on the first time around?

[ 09-25-2007, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Gambit ]

the bonus valentine’s special path is a totally different ending (although there is only one ending) and you do not need to unlock anything to access the bonus game and you can play it without playing the main game if you really want to (although i wouldn’t recommend it)

How many total endings are there in this game?

6 including valentine’s special

What is the approximate total playtime and averaage time per character path?

Approx. total play time is 15-25 hours, with 3-6 hours per path plus the Valentine Special (depending on your play speed).

Just a note to mention that Bazooka Cafe is now MASTER UP, and has been sent to the printers for replication. Release is expected by the end of October!

[ 10-02-2007, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

What kind of decision system is in this game? is it easy like the kango series where you pick a picture, or is it slightly more complicated like say tomikemi check-in’s system?

[ 10-09-2007, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Gambit ]

I’m looking forward to this game. I am happy that you’ve included the extra valentine day special. I’ll be getting it as soon as I return to the States.

It’s the standard ADV formula (branching plot determined by the selection of one among several text-based choices), so it’s pretty straightforward.

Most visual novels follow that format. Those funky systems like that for Scret Wives Club and X-change 2 (the Janken mode and the RPG) are not very common. But I expect it to be less linear than stuff like come see me tonight or Do you like Horny Bunnies?.

the game is not meant to be a challenge; it’s more the type where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a few laughs that take place in the game

As fun as this one looks to be, I was always more interested in the original ‘Pururun’. Any chance we’ll see that one if this title does well?

There are currently no plans to license Pururun, but if Bazooka Cafe turns out to be an explosive best seller this is a position we can definitely look at again.

We’re working on a download option right now and hope to have it available soon (definitely by the end of the year).

Does anyone have bazooka cafe can sell me how much did you sell

Hi lamuness can i friend with you,i’m elf nice to meet you

I need bazooka cafe and the sagara family game let me know asap please thank you

Sorry, you are in error: Lamuness is NOT equipped with a pair of big breasts :stuck_out_tongue: