Bazooka Cafe Valentine's Day Sale

Because we’re romantics, we’re having a 2 day sale on the Bazooka Cafe game, CD or download. In commemoration of Valentine’s Day, and the free mini game Valentine Special that comes with the main game at J-List. http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/gc028

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Well, what’s the sale price? I clicked the link and it just says $34.95 the same price as over here at PP.

Thanks, boss man!

Who would give an eroge to his girlfriend for valentine day ?
I don’t think it’s a good idea… especialy if you give her a game like bazooka cafe. It could be seen as a way to say her “Sorry but I only like huge breasts”. :smiley:

I think it’s meant for those of us who celebrate “Singles Awareness Day.” :wink:

That’s why you have to make sure to include the convenient gift certificates in the package …

Look mah boi, graphic novels of the third kind is something the whole family can enjoy, cept for grandpa who got eaten by a shark in Nam. Sit that special someone of yours by the cozy fire-like temperatures of your cpu monitor and let the good times roll on. Don’t forget to nod and agree, use phrases like “Don’t worry bout it” or the revised edition “Don’t you worry bout (insert H term) let me worry about (insert H term)”.

This thread remained me of the time I had my girlfiend encounter my x-change copy while getting some info from my pc for her

Her: (while grabbing the game) “what’s this”?
Me:“uhhm… panic mode it’s just a pc game”
Her: “ahh, ok”
Me: sigh of relief
Her: “and what’s it about?” looking at game
Me: “it’s a sim… type of… and…just…ehh…”
Her: Inquiring look
Me: HEY! cd is ready let’s get outta here!

So yeah, I guess bgames are a one-man quest mostly :mrgreen:

That said I finally started playing bazooka cafe yesterday and I’ve liked it so far, we’ll see how it develops :slight_smile:

Indeed, at my apartment I have a box labeled “If I die unexpectedly, burn this” you never know :mrgreen:

Regarding Bazooka cafe, what are those drinking blocks that narumi and Mitsuki use? tried google but didn’t have any luck