Bbs move january 18 - please read

If that’s so then why was my avatar rejected when it was only just over 19KB (I got a error back saying that the avatar had to be between 1 and 19KB) which meant I had to drop the compression down one setting just to get it to go (which is now making me regret installing corel snapfire since it hardly has any good features)

Thank you. :smiley:

It would be nice to have “Fast Reply” (IIRC phpBB have it, although it is disabled by default).
Color-schemes can be changed quickly by installing “skins” (and you can define if users can change it or just use a default one)

IMO, I think that phpBB lacks some cool smileys - the default ones are weird, although its pretty easy to import new ones.

i set it to 20000bytes precisely, your 19KB may be a roundoff number as all filesizes can be

buying a 100GB hard drive doesnt mean you will get exactly 100,000,000,000 bytes out of it you know :stuck_out_tongue:

The GUI says 150x200, 20kB…

When you use it for hard drive capacity, there’s no confusion possible. When you use it for file size, there is one.

ya…apparently my avatar isn’t a perfect square so i changed the limit to 150x200 :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t the rule only endorsed for new members? Because the people with 500+kB avatars still have them… :?