Before you mail us about xc2

Before you folks send email, please relax. There are a TON of orders, and all you are doing is spamming a very, very, very busy bunch of people who now have to answer your email on top of trying to fill your orders PLUS all their normal work.

Please relax. We know you are excited. We appreciate it, but please… relax. You will get your orders.

Thank you,
Made in DNA

I see.

I’m a good boy, so I am not going to bother you right now and even order later…

(That’s not too bad, because I simply play in the meantime the japanese original. Ahhh, the merits of buying the “Best of CROWD”-collection… Thanks to all the lemons that inspired me to do this. )

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-03-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
(That's not too bad, because I simply play in the meantime the japanese original. Ahhh, the merits of buying the "Best of CROWD"-collection... Thanks to all the lemons that inspired me to do this. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

Great, I can feel the Demon of Jealousy creeping up on me now. Why didn't my parents ever tell me I would someday use those Japanese language lessons? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Jeezus, you guys, whoever you are, are as bad as the people lining up for the next release of Harry Potter. I’ll wait for the game when I get back from Japan.

I can wait. I’m passing the time by playing some RPG’s on my PlayStation 2.

I never emailed PP about my order, but I am wish I would hear whether it was actually shipped or not. Also if Peach Princess had NO plans to ship the game out before Akon then they never should have emailed and charged everyone until they DID plan on shipping the game out soon.

Actually, DNA, posts like yours just make us madder and want to jump down your throats in frustration.

I guess you guys never heard of temp agencies.

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN:
Actually, DNA, posts like yours just make us madder and want to jump down your throats in frustration.

I guess you guys never heard of temp agencies.

Jump if you must, but it doesn't sound as if you'll won't get your game any faster.

What do temp agencies have to do with the price of tea in Japan? Your mail goes to a poor DNA in Japan who can't do anything to get you your order. You realize of course the game is shipping out of the US, and DNA is in Japan, right? You did realize that didn't you? Or did you not bother to do any reading his information?

Whine if you must but you'll sound like an @$$ to me and all the rest of us.

I say cheers to the hard working staff who have to put up with idiots like you.

Circuitry Bear

Okay…I’m not a Peach Princess staffer, but I am a regular here, so…

Come on, fellas. Break it up, break it up. Don’t want to have to have the fire department put out the flamefest, now…

Zen, realize this: this isn’t a life necessity, like food or electricity. There was also no guaranteed-to-be-released-by date. Ultimately, the Peach Princess staff are doing this either at a financial loss, or for free.

Circuitry Bear, I’m not an admin…so I’m politely asking; can you please not flame?

man, I think this is the first time where evil guy’s post actually mades sense :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway yeah, please refrain from flaming other people. I can’t do anything about this situation but I am sure the staff is busy processing everybody’s orders now, so please be patient.

Just my CDN $0.02:

Does it make that much of a difference at this point if it takes an extra week? I mean, look at Little My Maid. It was among the first titles to be announced and it is still vapor…

In my case, I am keeping myself busy with CRC and MTG - Online, jejeje

retracts claws

Guess I’ll just listen to Tom Petty while I await news that the game has shipped to me.

quote:
The Waiting is the hardest part, every day brings…

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
man, I think this is the first time where evil guy's post actually mades sense :P

I don't think it was the first time, but whenever he does make sense, I keep checking to see if maybe the Earth started rotating backwards or something... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I don't think it was the first time, but whenever he does make sense, I keep checking to see if maybe the Earth started rotating backwards or something... :D

I only actually got that to work once, and that was only because Joshua asked nicely.

Some final thoughts before I leave this message board forever:

I pre-ordered mine two days after XC2 was made available for pre-order, so theoretically I should have been one of the first in line to get it mailed out.

I didn’t get my “order is shipping” e-mail until tonight, exactly one week after I was billed and I got an e-mail saying it would ship in "2-3 days."

And I could have sworn the front page said something about "X-Change 2 will ship as soon as we have it in our hands."

So no, PeaPri, don’t thank me for being patient, thank you for making dozens of false promises and never keeping your word.

You guys are damn lucky you aren’t a publicly traded company, because I’d be right at the front leading the charge of share holder lawsuits.

To paraphrase the great Jim Rome:

War G-Collections.
War hentai games that focus on sex more than characterization.
War Slave Bazaar.
War Cleveland tour stop.

Thanks for the vine, I’m out.

Oh yeah, and just to show you what type of human being I am, my wife of eleven years is sleeping on the couch tonight because I wanted to watch the NBA finals and wouldn’t let her watch that retarded “Celine in Vegas” special.

I stand here flabbergasted… Also trying to make sense of that last post about his wife and the point?

I multi-task with thrust and vigor, as I take in the chaos unfolding at Peach Princess, atm on Everdark MUD, and watch Teh Drama at Neo-Geo.com.

Boy its been ages since I have been here…
I have read what was going on a boy what a surprise… I DO have faith that PP will do all they can to make things right and take care of business. Anyways over and under
Be well

Jeff C.