Best engish H-games

HOT ALIEN BABES FOR THE WIN!

Humm… I think our darkside titles will have to come from MangaGamer, at least for the 2009. I didn’t see anything that stands out as dark in PP’s 2009 expected releases.

cloud8521,I agree with Kimuzukashii MEIJI. You should definately ask for “light side” recommendations.

There is a test to know if you’re a true light sider : try Hitomi my stepsister.
If you don’t spend one week in a corner of your room saying “I’m sorry Hitomi… I’m so sorry”, you’re not a true Light Sider.

Narg → I won’t let you win this time.
We have sexy girls on our side too :

I wouldn’t describe my reaction that way. My reaction was more my wanting to choke and beat the crap out of the protagonist, but since he was not real, feeling extremely frustrated.

I would mock the policies of the Light Siders, but they already do a great job mocking themselves. The problem was the protagonist was limited in his vision: he did not try to subjugate all the girls he came in contact like that.

He was also weak minded, indecisive, and lacked ambition. A fairly poor character, from any standpoint, really. I still enjoyed the game for what it was though.

Gimai Hitomi is probably the worst full-priced eroge I’ve ever played… For me, it was mediocre in almost every aspect, and thoroughly deserving of its terrible erogamescape ranking (currently 4027th by mean score and 4617th by median).

And you call me disturbing. :stuck_out_tongue:

You make loli in chains sad.

As good as the newer games are, I’d still choose the old school games over some of the newer ones.

My personal opinion in order decending order:

Eve burst error
Tsukihime
Kana
Tears of Tiara
Ever 17
FSN

Tears above FSN? If I was dead i’d of just turned in my grave rofl :).

If you’re talking about the picture he posted, it’s from Soul Eater.

to me FSN wasn’t anything that special, wasn’t even sure why its so hyped up not to mention when I think of king Arthur I tend to think well… a GUY, use Joan of arc or something. (not to mention i can’t think of a reason why Hercules can ever be defeated and killed, he is only a God afterall.)

English

I’m more of an RPG fan so Brave Soul is at the top of my list.

LWR, while a fun RPG game the sex scenes were mostly not to my taste. (Definitely getting Raidy II though)

As to which side of the Bishojo Force I fall under… It’s like trying to pick between Deedlit and Pirotess from Record of Lodoss War… Do I pick the pretty, loyal, and kind Deedlit? or the Scorchingly hot, devoted, Butt kicking Pirotess?

The best game I have played so far is Discipline, which is perfect for my taste except for the endings. (I don’t really like any of the endings.) I think, that Bible Black might come close, when I get that game. But we will soon see about that.

To a lesser degree I also like The Sagara Family and Princess Waltz. But my next games can easily beat them, because they both have some very weak points. The two games are acceptable and worth the money but not really that good.

I have also played the following games. But I don’t like any of them:
XChange (you probably have to be a bisexual tranvestite yourself to like that game)
Gibo Stepmother’s Sin (I just don’t like any of the characters in the game (including the protagonist))
Crescendo (a lot of boring talk without action and a lot of too naive, too romantic and unrealistic story-lines. If you don’t use a guide then you will probably also miss all the H-scenes. The game is much too boring to play over and over just to search for other endings and the H-scenes.)

Hercules was a half god, and in the mythology he does die by poisoning.

Hercules died and Zues through apotheosis, made him a God, and his wife was Hebe (in olympus). directly from Homer;
“And next I caught a glimpse of powerful Heracles-
His ghost I mean: the man himself delights
in the grand feasts of the deathless gods on high”.
And though Hercules was no Odysseus he was not stupid either (which the game makes him seems like).

But back to the topic, since it seems family project will be the next game relased, I might add that to my list of best english H games if it lives up to half the hype.

I think Kazoku Keikaku is one of the best eroges regardless of language. Just hope that people won’t be dismayed by the relative lack of ero content compared to other PP/GC/JAST releases (although Kana is still popular and it has more ero than that iirc).

how many h-scenes are there per girl

Spoiler’d, for people who don’t want to know:

Matsuri: 1 or 4, depending on how you count. In the H scene replay mode it sounds as 4 but I only really count it as one really long one.
Haruka: 3
Jun: 2
Aoba: 1
Masumi: 1

so far I am liking I’m going to serve you 4, it makes me want to put on my maid outfit