Best engish H-games

did you get to 2nd chapter of princess waltz

for the best it depends what you like sex romps, comedy, drama, or action

Well, I can’t give you much more than my own opinion, but since that is what you want anyhow I suppose it’s all right.

Yume Miru Kusuri is a fun and emotional game, with many ups and downs, plenty of different situations to get through, and it has some of my favorite endings of any of these games. There are only 3 girls, but with less girls to write for, the staff was able to make them deeper, and it’s easier to connect to them. By the end of the game, you’ll feel like you’ve really known them for a long time and you’ll truly care for them. It’s a superb game, well worth playing.

Critical Point is a sci-fi game with many endings and branching plots. It has some gore and violent themes to it, but the story is mysterious and with multiple outcomes it will keep you coming back for more. I also really like the protagonist. He’s a former fighter pilot, who went through a traumatic event that has kept him grounded, and he now works as an intelligence officer for one of the different warring factions.

Crescendo is a drama/romance game. The art is unique, so it offers a nice break if you get tired some of the more common art styles. Every story is potentially heart shattering, but by the end you’ll feel like you’ve saved a soul from a life of sadness and self-loathing. Ryo is also an interesting and more unique character than some of the standard fare offered by these games. You’ll probably cry at some points, most people seem to have, and the neutral and bad ends can be heart breakers, but I know you’ll want to play through every single scenario the game offers.

These are the 3 I’ll go into detail in, but you should also look at Tokimeki Check-in!, many girls and lots to do keeps this game fun, Snow Sakura is a heart warming story, and Figures of Happiness is…well, it’s really interesting to say the least. Good luck finding what you want, hope this helps.

I recommend Kana Little Sister. Ever 17 has a gripping plot, too.

Common knowledge: Fate/Stay Night is/was/will be the best H-game in Japanese AND English. But of course, it’s a different story if only official translated games are counted :stuck_out_tongue: Actually, playing PW reminds me of FSN a lot, and i mean a lot in the way Iris resembled Saber :lol:

Beg to differ! Of course, this is all an opinions thing, and everyone will have thoughts on this issue. And if I only counted Sakura’s route, I’d give FSN a higher ranking because, to me, it was far better than the VN as a whole.

For reference, the 48 VNs (most H games, two of them not) I liked/am liking more than Fate/stay Night are G-Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba, Cross Channel, Kira Kira, Symphonic Rain, Soshite Ashita no Sekaiyori, Himawari, Clannad, Sekien no Inganock: What a Beautiful People, Kazoku Keikaku, Ayakashibito, Suigetsu, Yukiuta, Sumaga, Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashino, Parfait: Chocolat second brew, Swan Song, Aster, Shikkoku no Sharnoth: What a Beautiful Tomorrow, Hello World., Saihate no Ima, Natsu no Tomoshibi, 3days: Michite yuku Kiza no Kanata de, Air, Scarlett, ef -the latter tale-, Tsuyokiss, 11eyes: Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo, Kizuato, Ever17, Gin’iro, Extravaganza, Tsukihime, Kichikuou Rance, Sengoku Rance, Ayakashi, Muv-Luv Alternative, Ikusa Megami Zero, Konata Yori Kanata Made, Kikaijikake no Eve: Dea Ex Machina, StarTRain, MinDead Blood, Forest, Carnival, Kizuato, Tenshi no Inai 12-gatsu, and Sekai de Ichiban NG na Koi.

What? No Marionette? Your avatar is crying :wink: :lol: …

Absolutely have to agree. FSN doesn’t even make my English top 10 with the translation, let alone my Japanese one.

it is good but not the best

If this is the case, then I agree with Darkling and highly recommend Kana - Little Sister. I also agree with Billybob in recommending Crescendo for the purpose you state, especially in the case of hidden character’s route.

But yeah, I’m not saying I dislike Fate/stay Night - on the contrary, I think it’s fantastic. The thing about eroges is that there’s so many of them that you can say that you like one a lot even if there’s 50 or 100 titles you like better.

And yes, Fate/stay Night is an eroge, available on PC. There’s also a Playstation 2 release subtitled ‘Realta Nua’ with removed H scenes, added voice acting and a bunch of new or replaced CGs for certain scenes.

ditto. Tsukihime does though.

You can also get the voices on the PC game via a certain way, which if i discuss at all will probably get me yelled at, I just want people to know it’s possible.

Well, scanning down my list, my favourite eroges with either an English translation or an upcoming English translation would have to be Kazoku Keikaku (#11), Tsukihime (#34) and Fate/stay Night (#49). Ever17 (#31) and Clannad (#9) would go in that list, except they aren’t eroges. Gin’iro (#32) would also go in that list, except its English translation is not worthy of being called that.

“Best” is a relative concept anyway, even more when talking about such a broad subject as gaming. A thousand people, a thousand colours.

I think the OP should describe more his tastes in literature (and mayhap movie and gaming), so that we can help him better, according to them.

Oh… Narg is a late poster…

I’d like to mention Virgin Roster and Tsuki Possession as my favorite English translated ero.

Join us. Strike down the kawaii moe and take your place at the Dark Side! Mwa, ha, ha, ha! :twisted:

Side note: PP needs to get us more violent ero. MORE EVIL PLEASE!

there is still bible black 2 that just dropped

Resistance is futile. We, the light siders, have taken control over PP. We only accept ligh games.

Oh and btw, the best eroge is YMK. Just accpet it, I will state it on wikipedia so it will become an absolute truth. (I’m joking… about wiki, not YMK) :lol:

If you are looking for sweet moments and characters like Saki and Lun Lun, then you are definitely a light sider. Your best suggestions will come from members such as myself and le nuage (to name but a few).

You Light Siders would say that. You seem to think our ways are… unnatural…

Truth of the matter is, our NSFW coverage is a lot better than yours. Keep your old bald men: we’ve got hot alien women. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s tough being a neutral. Too much sap? Bleh. Too much evil? Meh. But I can always agree with hot alien women.