Bible Black game out in November

That’s usually called a delay - and actually not an uncommon occurrence for any kind of software-release. :stuck_out_tongue:

After all… YMK has been delayed to January next year, so we gotta keep on waiting… sigh

As long as the finished product is good.

Amen to that. I am ordering this now however, I hope it ships soon. I’ve been waiting along time for this one (didn’t think it would ever actually be a reality.)

ohh … =(

[ 11-28-2006, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Allvalio ]

Umm Rightstuf lists this game as In Stock and Available. i know Rightstuf’s info tends to be 100% wrong, 100% of the time but they couldnt put “In stock and available” if it wasnt could they?

as I was saying in another thread animenation also shows it in stock…

When will PP have it in stock?

Looks like PP has it out now. Says ‘in stock’ on the product page. I guess that means the preorders should ship pretty soon then… hopefully.

I know they are waiting to update the site until they have the release info on Yin Yang… but they might wanna mention the fact the black bible is out, being that it would bring intrest to the site, as its a major release to us longtime fans.

^^ the game has been launched !!!

/o/ !!!

Has anyone received this game yet? Can we get a review on the features and the translation?

Me? I got my copy about 1 week ago.

havent played it much been busy, it is the feastive season.

of what i have played; the translations seem good to me

features wise its ur usual b-game stuff skip previous read text, cg and scene gallerys etc

no crashes or anyother technical probs to report

graphically everything looks very nice, but the pics of the girls that ur shown when they’re talking casually(not a event moment) make the girls look freakishly tall IMO

sounds seems okay to me

i would discuss the story but will not as every person in the world porbably already knows the Bible Black plot, and if not. Why not?

To sum up i’m very happy with my purchase :slight_smile:

Sorry about the quality of my brief ‘review’ but this type of thing is not 1 of my stronger skills

P.S game comes in a cool cardboard box/slipcover

[ 12-21-2006, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: SpidiB ]

No, that’s a good enough review. :slight_smile: I was planning to get it as soon as my latest jlist credit came through, which it just did, but my paranoia insists that I like to hear that it WORKS from somebody before I pay for it.