Bible Black game out in November

November 21 actually :slight_smile:

From the product description:

[ 07-21-2006, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Nintakaru ]

Nice find! News reported!

I knew it! It was just a matter of time before someone translate BIBLE BLACK Game, given how famous was the anime version! :smiley: And who’s better than the same company what released the anime?

Maybe we can wait the translation of DISCIPLINE someday, too? :wink:

Maybe it’s better to start send some emails thanking them for their efforts…

[ 07-21-2006, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Kitty is releasing that too, but I don’t think a date has been set yet.

This game is a must buy! Bible Black may possibly be one of the best dark games ever created in my opinion.

W00T!
Even though it’s a dark game, I think I may get this game because it supposedly has a good story, and to support Kitty Media.

Me too. And according this article i found, they will be translating other games besides BB and DISCIPLINE too, in 2007. :smiley:

I hope they have plans to translate some story-focused renai games, too. :wink:

This game i have to get. It looks intresting.

Awesome news. I’ll definitley get both games.

Yes, we plan to carry it too. (Naturally.)

Good to know Peter.

This is a must have! Bible Black was a superb anime series and to get the game that started the story’… it might be the best game since Dividead.

It will be interesting to see what Kitty releases after Discipline and if its venture is succesful, hopefully it will result on expanding the current market

I think they would be happier with a preorder from your credit card :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 08-03-2006, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Nintakaru ]

The problem with DISCIPLINE is that the game was never really completed… and I don’t think that Kitty has contacted the original artist/writer (Sei) regarding working with them. So, even if Kitty does have the contract with Actively, we’ll still be stuck with a lengthy game with lots of dialogue and art… and still only have five endings that we’ll be forced into, regardless of dialogue choices. My suggestion to Kitty: Contact Sei.

Too bad the demo doesn’t work, at least not for me.

The game is going up on the PeaPri website in a few, too.

Will we be alerted via e-mail when this game goes “golden master”? That’s when I prefer to preorder the game, or should I just preorder now?

What does the state of “golden master” mean?

the game is finnished and has started the duplication process :slight_smile: everyone jumps up high when they hear these words, usually means only another 2-4 weeks before the game actually ships when they say it has gone golden master :slight_smile: (Read carfully, all I am doing is answering what golden master means, not saying that Bible Black has gone Golden Master, because I wouldn’t be able to tell you that :stuck_out_tongue: )

[ 10-27-2006, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

the game has not released yet ??? I seen the articles about the release in November 21 … the day has come, and nothing … =(