Bible Black Infection licensed

Kitty media solicited this for October release.
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/1rIuEe16cUFPJFEgkC/browse/item/88857/4/0/0
http://www.mania.com/bible-black-double-pleasure-2-wbible-black-infection-game_article_124012.html
Should of given us the first game and this as a bundle, but this method of including a dvd with game seems to work for them.

This is awesome news - the first game was rather amusing … though I was never able to find a walkthrough for it. (I think I managed to get all the bad endings, though)

cool now i hope they get the 2nd discipline game now
i played it for a while but lost the disk and the data when my pc crashed
i might have to buy it again

cool. I had wanted to put my hands on this one for along time now.

Cool. Or not. Considering Kitty Media, I doubt it will be available as digital download. And right now I am stationed in a place where eroge is banned. Oh well…

New Testament is a crappy sequel made loosely based on one of the ends of the game and the anime ending of the first series
infection has a good writer at least one better than that of the ova series writers they left out the best parts of the game

is this a sequel? good to hear its being license but i don’t think i want to touch it. Dark Theme eroge not my cup of tea. :frowning: . But I wish everyone who is translating this currently / will be playing this the best of luck! :wink:

this is a direct sequel unlike new testament
most of the main cast is back
the posted cg set i could find pales in comparison to the last game

“pales” as in there is something lacking to the cg compare to the first bible black? :?:

I’ve played a little bit of Infection and there’s two things about it CG wise. First, the game recycles alot of CG from the first game and second, the inrecycled CG, the new stuff, is obviously different from the original game artwise, and since the game uses CG from the first game…

i hope it comes out in a week but i don;t just kitty with dates

cool nice to see them get a new game

rightstuff says it got pushed back
to november 16