Bible black question

these are the games i loved to play and was wondering how bible black compares to them?
adam the double factor…
chain the lost footsteps…
dividead…
desire…
any chance that its a horror suspense?

I’m fairly certain that’s what it is, probably with some added gore.

Nocturnal Illusion

Of all the ones mentioned, I’ve only played Nocturnal Illusion, but I didn’t really consider it dark at all. I figure “the mood” of Bible Black is probably more like that of Gibo.

Nocturnal Illusion was more of a mystery game to me, where most of your time is spent searching around the house trying to solve problems and find your way out.

I’d compare Bible Black to Divi-Dead I suppose, they seem like the closest to me.

Divi Dead ‰r Bible Black are very much a like.

Nocturnal Illusion is not a dark game at all. It’s very moody but there’s pretty much nothing dark in the b-game sense about it.

Fun game though, and memorable. I haven’t played it in a few years, but I still remember what the characters looked like and the scenario’s. I really liked the girl that sat out in the moonlight and was a demon, she had beautiful hair, and her happy ending was one of my favorites.

I really don’t think Bible Black is at all like Nocturnal Illusion.

if you like that kind of horror suspense game then play Eve burst error, its many times better then Adam or if you know japanese, play Eve the fatal attraction, (the finished version of adam).

Bible black does have some horror in it but not much suspense if you have already watched thea anime.