Bible Black -Revival-

Was this hentai ever released on the USA or outside Japan with English subs??
I can’t find it anywhere, not to buy it nor to download it (from fansub), nothing at all.
If any of you, guys, know where i can buy it, and, if you could, give me a direct link, i would be very thankful.

------------------
“The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.
Do not fear, because we are like the flowers,

We did not step off.”

At a glance, the story looked like it could be good. I actually watched a couple of those before I turned my T.V. off in horror. It was a little too hardcore for my taste.

But, just out of curiousity, is there a happy ending in there anywhere? Or even a justified one? If you could answer this question, the nightmares might stop. Thanks!

Probably in the game version you can have one or more good endings.
The original bgame version of any bishoujo tittle is allways less hardcore and more story-focused than the h-anime version itself.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
Probably in the game version you can have one or more good endings.
The original bgame version of any bishoujo tittle is [b]allways
less hardcore and more story-focused than the h-anime version itself.[/b]

Not in the case of the orginal Bible Black it isn't. Yes it's more story focused and has multiple endings, but it is in no way less hardcore than the anime. A lot of scenes in the original Bible Black anime are toned down compared to the game, for example, a number of the characters in the game appear to have weak bladders while they don't in the anime. There
is no Revival game however.

The Unholy Avenger: Bible Black revival has not been released outside Japan yet. The original was popular so I'd guess it will be eventually but I've no clue when (Angel Blade and Beat Angel Escalayer took long enough so it could be a while). I think it has been fansubbed, but I haven't really kept up to date with that scene so I could be wrong.

[This message has been edited by dco_chris (edited 06-03-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Hhaze:
But, just out of curiousity, is there a happy ending in there anywhere? Or even a justified one? If you could answer this question, the nightmares might stop. Thanks!

Don't know about Revival but in Origins (Gaiden) there isn't a happy ending as it is a prequal and explains the background for the original. Origins ends a little after the sacrifice at the start of the first episode of the original takes place. In the original BB anime the ending is sort of happyish but not really, if that makes any sense.

BB revival hasn’t finished releasing in japan yet.

kittymedia(the company that did the 1st series translation to english) answered this question “will u be releasing the new BB series?” with this simple answer:

" We hope so."

but even if they do it probably wont be done till after all the episodes are out in japan

Not necessarily–IIRC, the original Bible Black series began its American release even before it was completed in Japan. (It was simply that there were long waits in between discs, giving the series a chance to end.)

I havent watched Gaiden nor i intend to do so, i think that there is not too much of a meaning in seeing something that you already know how it’s going to end.
I can tell you that BB original (anime) doesn’t have a true “happy” ending

SPOILER
Just when you think that the “prince” rescues the “princess” from the fangs of the “Bad witch”. it turns out that the “bad witch” exchanged bodies (god knows how, because it doesn’t gives you that impresion) with the princess right at the last moment and so “bad witch” lives, “princess” has to face an eternity paying for sins she hasn’t commited and everyone lives “happily forever(?)”.
Actually, no, they don’t, or so i think…
END SPOILERS

Talking about BB Revival, it seems like “bad witch”(soul)/“princess”(body) was the only character in the series that remained from the original BB (the other chars do appear, but it’s only for a few seconds and i dont think that they say anything relevant -but i’m just assuming that-)
Correct me if i’m wrong, through…