Bifronte (Lapis Blue)

It’s not out yet (release the 23th of May) but this game seems promising.
For what I know it has a deep dark strory (something we will have in Bullet Butlers if it’s translated) with a mystery to investigate, really good arts and only cute girls (with identical twins).

Has someone here already planned to buy it ?
Maybe he can say us what he thinks about this game when he’ll have it. :wink:

For now, just look at the screens and the trailer on its official website :
http://bifronte.com/
+
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=506185

Wow, the art is pretty amazing. The characters look very nice.

EDIT: Rekka Katakiri? Oh HELL YES. Have to grab the OP now =p HolySeal won’t give me over 100kbps (and it’s usually the fastest out of the mirrors typically provided, for me, at least), but I’m a patient man and it’s only 82mb.

Anyway, this does look somewhat interesting. I haven’t actually seen nor heard anything from BLUE GALE since Haji ra hi… this could be their comeback. I don’t like ‘dark’ stuff that much, but this doesn’t look too dark.

I’ve locked in for preorder, as soon as I heard about it at the start of the year. :o

Unfortunately, while it features twins, I don’t think it has twincest sharing. Seems to be one of those, “gotta pick one” type deals. :frowning:

Still too early though… I’ll know when I play it.

Just went and watched the trailer, and boy… what an impression. It doesn’t look like the usual type I am drawn to, but the visuals were intriguing, and the music is haunting and beautiful. I get shivers listening to it. If the music in the trailer gives an overall idea of the music in the game, I may have to get this, if only for the music.

I wuv Rekka Katakiri (vocalist for the OP). She does OPs for a lot of visual novels, particularly titles by AKABEiSOFT2. Some other VNs that have OPs she’s worked on are (purely from memory, so I’ll likely miss a crapload):

• Tamayura (and Tamayura Enkan, as well as the PS2 one, so that’s three OPs right there)
  • Syarin no Kuni (and fandisc too, I believe)
  • (the upcoming) G-Senjou no Maou
  • Boku ga Sadame, Kimi ni wa Tsubasa wo

The title appears to use Yandere and Cultists as a theme factor. I’m kinda disappointed though, because there’s no evidence of twincest. :expressionless:

I don’t know how accurate it is, but there is an English wiki on Rekka Katakiri.

Everytime I watch the trailer there is only one thing in my mind : I want it so badly… (even if there are probably at least one rape in this game).