Bishoujo CG CD Tutorial?

I saw this being sold on Animenation’s catalog website. Who’s Studio Cute Pet? Never heard anything about it, reluctant to get anything that I’m not sure about. Follow the link to see what I mean.

http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/804663443422.html

they sound so familiar…ive seen them before…but dont rememeber exaclty what i saw…
im pretty sure theyre USA based…fanart?

anyhow…its probably primarially a CG tutorial, which means it likely shows how to use Photoshop tools to get special effects.
how good are you at Photoshop?

anyhow…i found this free online tutorial…it should have the same basic techniquies

http://www.anime.usacomputers.net/~hideaway/nekoneko/n_index.html

Yes, Exo is right. Cutepet is a group (?) of USA based anime fanart people…in any case, don’t expect it to be some Japanese import thingy.

It’s www.cutepet.org if you want to look at their stuff and see what they have inside that CD

Is Bokmeow into making CG?

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 11-29-2001).]

sorry but what’s “exclusive content”?

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
sorry but what's "exclusive content"?

Ditto for me to.

Hi,
my name is Davide and I am Italian boy.

I am searching a videos, pics and games with hentai license for insert in my ne site.

Do you know some company where can I buy a hentai videos?

=> Kumiko Kamiyama: Do you sell your pics wih hentai licensed?

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by shirow:
I am searching a videos, pics and games with hentai license for insert in my ne site.

Do you know some company where can I buy a hentai videos?

=> Kumiko Kamiyama: Do you sell your pics wih hentai licensed?

"Kumiko" is no longer with the company.

And there was another post where someone was asking about licensing information, I'll see if I can find it later. It sort of depends on what you're doing with the website, but either way you'll probably need to talk to the individual producing companies for licensing and other information on their products.