Bishoujo Game and/or Anime Show

This question just pop-up in my mind…

“Ever wander how it will turn out…If the anime shows with high audience ratings will have thier counterparts in the bishoujo gaming world…And the bishoujo games that were enjoyed by alot of gamers suddenly had an anime series…?”

Well, I know that some bishoujo games are from anime series and some anime series are from these B-games…
But, won’t it be cool if the bishoujo game you loved the most just had it’s very own anime show…and the anime show you like the most suddenly acquired a B-game base from that show…

Simply put… "What B-game and or anime show you want to have a series (If it was a game.) or a B-game or even ero-game (If it was an anime show.)?
Just pick those games and/or shows that you like considering that do not have thier counterparts yet…

I don’t know if all of you will even consider this… :smiley: For those games and/or anime shows I truly loved/liked the most…

Hmm. I’d want Honey and Clover as a hentai game. It’s an odd choice, but I bet it would be hella fun (probably wouldn’t be a lot of hentai). I pretty much want ANOTHER Tsukihime anime. Whatever company did the anime sucks terribly. If Tsu was 26 eps and covered Ciel’s story, it would be a godly show.

Ever Burst Error would be a good series, if it was done by a company that actually cared about the series. I’m not sure if it would be possible for them to do as much switching between Kojiroh and Marina though and might have to chose mostly follow one or the other.

Divi-Dead as well. That one almost more than Eve…i really like the japanese occultic dark genres a lot, especially when they are well written.

[ 12-17-2006, 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

sucks a Sanji lollipop

Gimme a Crescendo anime. Better yet, give me one with multiple ending, ala Higurashi, and give me a Hentai OVA. I’d love to see the Ayame path.

As for a hentai game… they already did a Haruhi one, but I wouldn’t want more. Hell… give me an Excel Saga one… completely with Nabeshin MST3K.

alas, there already are games for some anime that I’m fond of, but not in formats/languages that I can play…

… even if I could read Japanese, getting ahold of a Saturn game is a little difficult :slight_smile:

Well…
It seems we all have differences in preference…
There is this one fact that I do not know much about what anime had game and/or what game have had a series…
Heck!..I’ll just post what I like…

I want to see an anime series of Tsuki Possession and Virgin Roster…Whether it be hentai or just an anime series, but I don’t think that an anime with no hentai for it would no longer be like the same story in thier games… If you ask me why…I don’t know…or maybe because Shizo wants to see an anime release of it…

As for an anime for a game…I think I’ll have “Nymphs of the Stratosphere” and perhaps “Elfen Lied”…both are for eroge games… Tis mine own preference…

For the most part…I really…really want an anime series of “The Champions of Kamigawa” cycle…namely…“The Outlaw of Kamigawa”, “The Betrayers of Kamigawa”, and “The Saviors of Kamigawa”… All in one anime series and perhaps divided into seasons…

Well, that’s mine preferences… :cool:

[ 12-17-2006, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

I would like to see an anime made out of Crescendo or Ever 17. With the possible exception of Snow Drop or Brave Soul (if I played more of it), there isn’t enough content in most h-games that are translated to warrant making a show out of them.

As for anime I’d like to see games made out of – Mahoromatic would make a good h-game if you stripped out most of the nonsense story. Maburaho as well (though there wouldn’t be a lot of story to strip out in the first place). Haibane Renmei, Azumanga Daioh, or Marimite would make good b-games ([b]not[/b] h-game).

I secodn Haibane Renmei. A show like Haibane Renmei must NOT have sex… but should have a strong Planetarian feel to it.

Azumangah though… I hate to say this, but, with the sole exception of Chiyo-chan, a Daioh h-game wouldn;'t be all that bad. Alright, so mayeb the point of the anime was to have no ecchi at all… so yeah. But, at least I get an Osaka lookalike in HDR’s Maru-tan.

So, that’s your wants huh…
Hmmm…
I wonder what games and/or series others other than us would want to see for future possibilities…?

I haveto agree…with as mentioned before my two exceptions. Brave Soul maybe…

As for anime…

If we’re going for b-games (not strictly h-games) that might limit my choices since i happen to know several anime i’d like h-games of that already have non-h b-games.

Tenchi Muyo! might be the only one (if there is a b-game of it, i’m unaware. I know there was a strategic game for the SNES). xxxHolic as well i’d say.

Haibane Renmei would have made an interesting adventure/RPG, allowing the player to explore the setting, but it would work best instead of the series instead of along with, I think.

The two shows that I know there are games of but I can’t play would be Utena (obviously) and Strawberry Panic.

I’d be thoroughly amused if there were a Ranma Relationship Simulator in which you got to play a meddling deity trying to pair up characters in different ways and dealing with all the explosions as different characters got angry about what you’d done. The AI required to do this right would be tricky but it would be SO much fun if you could pull it off.

“I will just balance this bucket of love potion over Shampoo’s door and wait for her to walk… oops. Oh no, Cologne’s in love with Mousse!”

“Aha! I have successfully got Ranma in bed with Kodachi! … Oops, here comes Kuno…”

MinDeaD BlooD and Gore Screaming Show could easily make 26 episode series.

Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro would make a GREAT non-hentai 13 episode series: perhaps even 26 if handled correctly (if they could do it for Da Capo, they can do it for this).

Kansen earns my approval for a 3 episode hentai OVA.

Then i could try to get a Shampoo/Ryouga relitionship pairing :smiley:

The 3 games that are in Lillim’s Blue Box could do 2 - 3 episodes H OVA each.

Anything but a Dragon Ball Z YAOI game! :smiley:

A better anime show for PHANTOM OF INFERNO would be great, too.

I’m sure MAHOU SENSEI NEGIMA would make a great Harem bgame. And a bgame based in MAHORABA ~Heartful Days~ would be very funny! :wink:

Ummm… I would like to say that a negima game would not be a good diea, as it’s stoo shota. I mean… come on ! The boy’s only 10 !

~

Anyway, if the ever, EVER do a Crescendo anime… I absolutely DEMAND that studio Bones does it. I love their style, and it suits Crescendo perfectly.

There’s a lot of shotakon ero-game nowadays. I don’t think would be that impossible.

Anyway, i just thought other two funny animes what would turn into great erogames: SISTER PRINCES (Lolis :smiley: ) and INUKAMI (a new concept for dog-style :wink: ).

Wasn’t Sister Princess a game first? Or am I confused?

I have little keychain dollies of those girls somewhere…

Yes, but not an ERO-bgame. Did you get it? :wink:

Lately, it seems the original artist who did SISTER PRINCESS is doing many loli h-games in the 130cm Company.

[ 12-19-2006, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I agree on that…but I think that Kansen could still be great even if it was given only one or two episodes…

~
Sister Princess is a good idea for an h-game…
And I specifically want CROWD or Angel Smile for its development… :wink:

As far as I’m concerned…Shizo likes "Pain/Suffering, while I would rather prefer “Silence/Nothingness” kind of approach… :stuck_out_tongue: