Bishoujo game ideas?

What kind of bishoujo game would you guys like to see in the future? Maybe the folks at peach princess would see our ideas and get the folks at will and crowd to make something the fans would really enjoy…

Ill post mine a bit later when I got more time.

quote:
Originally posted by Absurdist:
What kind of bishoujo game would you guys like to see in the future? Maybe the folks at peach princess would see our ideas and get the folks at will and crowd to make something the fans would really enjoy...

Ill post mine a bit later when I got more time.

Oh, Let's see a Brave Soul sequel, a Brave Soul sequel, or maybe a Brave Soul sequel would be good. They could do it like Squaresoft does with the Final Fantasy series. (New Characters and story with each sequel)

I bishoujo Final Fantasy style game is my ultimate dream, that will never be a reality =P.

The short answer would be to produce something similar to Kana with more endings.

Hmm, my idea of a bishoujo game that I’d like to see somewhere in the future would be a sim similar to Princess Maker, where there is LOTS of paths to take and lots of endings too .

Like doug, I’m fond of rpg, and rpg bishoujo games would match my tastes the most. Then would come nice simulations, like Spectator beholder suggested.

I read most of you are fond of Kana. I played it, and I quit before reaching an ending, that is not a game for me.

I understand adventure games might be easier to work on, and, if we have to go on with these types, I really enjoyed Desire, Critical Point and Adam the double Factor.

I wanna see a bishoujo game involving vampires. Where your character actually gets involved with vampire girls and stuff. Where he can feed himself to them or eventually become what they are to be forever with them or he doesnt have to. That would be nice.

quote:
I wanna see a bishoujo game involving vampires. Where your character actually gets involved with vampire girls and stuff. Where he can feed himself to them or eventually become what they are to be forever with them or he doesnt have to. That would be nice.

There is a few of those out there alredy. not in english, through. Lemme see... :

http://www.gamelexgs.com/gameinfo/2002/v/vampirdzhija_vjedogonia/index.htm

http://www.gamelexgs.com/gameinfo/2001/sa/junketsu/index.htm

Edit: You should go to the homepage of the makers of Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia. The demo movie oof the game is COOL!

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust".

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 08-31-2002).]

As I said there is a lack of game where there are female vampires who seduce and bite your main character.

The games you describe only have male vampires and your character himself is male.

The folks at peach princess should talk to will or crowd to make something liek that where several vampire girls are after your character. That would be really cool.

quote:
The games you describe only have male vampires and your character himself is male.

Look again. Look at the red eyes (and, in soem cases, fangs) in the screenshots of the characters (perhaps not shown on Gamelex GS), and you'll see that you're wrong ^_^

Edit: Besides, Peach Princess can't really ask Crowd or Willanything like that. remember that Crowd and Will are Peach Princess's "father companies", and they make games targeted at a japanese aduience, not an english one. If Peach Princess was more successful, then maybe Crowd or Will would listen to that idea, but as it is now... I don't think so.

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 08-31-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by joe_kun:
It's on ComuNet's schedule.

Hmm, I don't know of ComuNet, but I suppose that it is the non-adult version?

quote:
I'm 99% sure that it'll be the non-adult version.

Oh, no >_<. I wish there was a way to request a patch or soemthing like that to add the scenes if you are over 18, but since this is a DVD-game, it isn't likely... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

quote:
Looking at ComuNet's strategy. Namely selling pretty much only to Suncoast. It would seem they really want to capture more of the mainstream audience.

Perhaps.. *sighs*... Can't really say that I'm sorry that bishoujo games may now be stepping in on the english market, but at the same time, it feels painful to see them edited like this T_T. Oh, well, maybe in the future...

Still I really wanna see some english vampire bishoujo games… Where there are lots of vampire girls you can have endings with.

I really hope that someday something like this will be available to us.

I like to see Tokimeki Memorial gameplay or Thousand Arms date gameplay with tradition RPGs.

quote:
As I said there is a lack of game where there are female vampires who seduce and bite your main character.
I know of two games (of the same series in fact) where one of the girls is a vampire (one is in fact a half-vampire/half-werecat [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] ). And she would feed on you whenever she's hungry (with your permission though, since at that time, you're boyfriend and girlfriend). [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

This is the first time I’ve heard of a Werecat . What game is that?

yeah olf tell me about it. As I said the concept of having some kind of dating sim type game with vampire girls would be really nice…

Where you also have the option to go with human girls… OR stick around with vampire girls and have a nice happy ending as well. When u do get an ending with a vampire girl in this “game” that im imagineing right now you can choose to be human and have her feed off you… or Join her as vampire…

But anyways a vampire girl game concept would be really cool… I hope will or crowd will one day give PP such a game to translate…

Ofl tell me bout the game… and give me some screenshots.

[This message has been edited by Absurdist (edited 09-02-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
This is the first time I've heard of a Werecat [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].
Then, you're just not playing RPGs (true pen&paper ones) enough: there are a lot of werebeings in legends thus RPGs -- werewolf, werecat, weretiger, wererat...
quote:
What game is that?

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

"Triangle Heart's" (Toraha for fans). Kidou Sakura (here, here, here, here and here) is a half-vampire/half-werecat.

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 09-02-2002).]

Any more screenshots of the game? I really wanna see what this is all about.